Pioneer VSA-701S

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All from a newbie,

I recently got hold of a Pioneer VSA-701S Dolby Pro-Logic amplifier. The unit came without a User Manual/Guide or the remote control.

I've managed to find a service manual but it doesn't help much with the User side of things so I'd be really grateful if someone could point me in the right direction. Ideally I'd like to find a free copy of the user manual as I'm not sure if the VSA-701S works OK.

The price of a new remote control is prohibitive so if anyone can help out there that would be really great.

Cheers.

Any chance you have a service manual for the more recent VSX-823 ?

It's working fine, I just want to modify it for better audio performance. I believe their amplifier design has remained unchanged for the past couple of years and if so I know it has a lot of potential but I'd like more information on the analogue chain that leads up to it.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.