close the chain - EZ linestage ??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
good day to all
i'm new of this forum

and, pls mind i'm also really, repeat really, new and unexperienced abt hi-fi building, but when i have time, i'm always glad to check Your threads with thanks

meantime, i had also some doubts in which part of the forum i had to post this thread, anyway i'd like to have some suggestions from Your side concerning a solid state final amp, so here we go
(apologize also for my bad english)

just for Your guide, some years ago, i assembled a couple of speakers in pneumatic suspension, as per Ciare kit H05.2 (you should find it on their web site if needs)

they sound not so good with my integrated amp, but then i decided to find a better partner for them, so after a quite long survey, i bought a couple of modules HPA-nxV200 from Aussieamplifier and now i'm trying to build the final amp as per his basis kit

now, after this annoying preamble, if anybody has had good feeling with this "aussie" HPA modules, i'd like to ask You which should be an easy preamp in order to complete my sistem

i know that i'm not able to build a complicated project so i was looking for an easy/starter solution to connect at least three lines (tuner+cd+pc) plus a turntable (but this last option should be solved with an indipendent phono stage)

i well noted the preassembled EZ line preamp kit but i'm not so quite sure if the tube preamp should be the right friend of the HPA modules, eventually should i consider the EZ ultimate volume control standalone linestage only ?? (i red a lot of excellent reviews but i'm not so confident of passive control, did anybody use/hear it ??)

all Your suggestions and advices also abt other new products will be sincerly welcomed

thanks a lot
take care
alfredo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.