ASW210 Bias adjust info

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I just joined diyaudio while looking for service info on a ASW210 amp. I retired 3 years ago which for those of you who may also be retired, means I have more work to do now than when employed! Love every minute of it too. (well most of it).
I'm new to the group so I would appreciate any help with my current problem or directions where to go. Not the common place where most older guys are told to go!
The amp I'm working on has the output IRF 9540 and 640 MOSFET's blown so I ordered all from Digikey along with new drivers etc and want to be sure to adjust drivers while bring up supply. Likely a pretty generic process but some amps are abit different and this one has a 2 pin plug (with shorting bar) for adjustment.
I am impressed with the response from my email to Monitor Audio. They didn't still have file info for this older amp but did try all they could.

Thanks to all!
Mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.