N.A. Source for BUZ901DP & BUZ905DP??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone know a North American source for BUZ901DP and BUZ905DP? In small quantities (like two of each.) The manufacturer is Magnatec/Semelab. These are dual-die MOSFETs roughly equivalent to a parrallel set of 2sk1058 and 2sj162. Obviously I could just use parrallel devices, but I've got an idea in my head where the reduction in space required might be useful.

I've checked all the usual suspects: digikey, Mouser, MCM, Allied and Newark -- no luck.

sam9 said:
Thank you! The price is even reasonable, 17-19 Euros. The US and Canadian link goes to Allied which doesn't carry them. It looks like RS is good resource for items otherwise unabtainable I'll bookmark it.

I only checked the swedish catalogue, assuming they carry the
same things everywhere, and then checked that they do sell
also in the US. Seems that wasn't enough. However, if it's OK
for you to order from Europe (which you seem to indicate)
then they should be obtainable. Good luck.

This is the Magnetec USA distributor:

Martinez & Associates
234 Boston Post Road
Wayland
MA01778
USA
Tel: 001 508 358 0131
Fax: 001 502 358 2361
Email: john@martinezandassoc.cnchost.com

If John can't sell you just 2 call Randy Slone at Seal Electronics.
606-452-4135. He only accepts checks. No plastic.

I've done business with him for about 2 yrs and visited him at his home twice. While he no longer sells kits outputs and pcb's are still available through Seal. Magnetec's BUZ series is the output of choice for his designs.

Brad

Selectronic France

Christer,

Yes, indeed, there is no real online catalogue, but the french section has some more choice of samples taken from it.

I've got a hardcopy of the 2003 catalogue, which is pretty interesting.
They have their own kits; some tube stuff from the belgian manufacturer Velleman; DACT products; a LC-Audio like AD825 replacement kit (simple & dual); Mosfets; ALPS pots (motorized); silver tin; and other audiophile parts.
Click on the "demande de catalogue" Icon, they ask for a online payment (Visa) of €5 (don't know how much for abroad) for the 2004 copy of the catalogue.

If you get it and can't read some of the content, just ask!

- dan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.