Tivoli Model One - Internal fuse? - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th December 2011, 07:36 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Tivoli Model One - Internal fuse?

I would like to know if there are any fuses inside the Tivoli Model One radio. I am trying to diagnose a problem for a friend.
Moderator: I posted this same request at the end of another post but thought it more appropriate that I start a new thread. Please remove as you see fit.

Last edited by juicer; 27th December 2011 at 07:49 AM.
Old 27th December 2011, 04:46 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Edit:
Just found out the unit powers on and gets am and aux works but no matter various antennae can't get fm signal.
sorry for the confusion and thanks for any input.
I may have to start a new thread to get this moving.
Old 27th December 2011, 06:06 PM   #3
sturmj is offline sturmj  United States
diyAudio Member

I have a Tivoli pal and had problems as well (not with the fm section though) I did find bad solders in mine (particularly the speaker connector. It worked fine for years then stopped). I would take the radio apart and check that the connections are solid between the various boards and also look closely at the tuner section for loose conections. For as good as these radios sound, they are pretty simple inside.

Hide this!Advertise here!