hep, Parasound pfet 900II

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I open the cover, and take some picture. I don't see any burned component. I can measure the regulator output +-25 and +-15.
IMG_1259.jpg

I check the relay first. It locates at bottom center of the picture, and it is model KUAN HSI D2A12, assumed it requirs 12V to turn on. However there is about 5.9V measured. Is it something wrong there? I post there picture here. Can anyone guess the circuit beside it?
IMG_1262.jpg

thanks,

Last edited:
Hi, John, Thanks for your reply.
The regulators are fine. I have +/-24V and +/-15V measured.
I found the problem is from the relay circuit. The relay is D2A12. I measure the voltage across the coil, one side is 11.93V, the other side is 5.55V, after I turn the machine on for a while. There is no change even I stay longer. Then I measure the resistance between the poles. One side is 0ohm, the other side is open. I believe there is something wrong in the relay circuit. So I short the poles by jumping wire for both side. Now music come out from both side.
I would like to solve this problem completely. The resistor have right value. The caps have no short. Is it possible those two transistors are gone?
relayvoltage.png

thanks,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.