Roender's FC-100 prototype and builder's thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If there is some demand, I will of course order a couple of FC-100 PCBs.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• FC-100.jpg
    FC-100.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 733
I'm ordering parts for Rudi's FC-100 + shunt PS + SPO.

I've hit a small snag on the SPO bridge rectifier! It seems the designated part is not standard in North America and my part search skills and package nomenclature have completely failed me. Rudi and I exchanged some communications on the topic today.

Below is the PCB and the specified Diotec P/N B80C2300-1500B. Note the pinout polarity and dimensions (4x20mm silkscreen, 5mm pin pitch).

Anyone know a suitable part that'll drop in and can be ordered in the USA? 63 diy karma points to be awarded for helpful information!

BK

Attachments

• SPO_1.jpg
    SPO_1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 681
  • SPO_2.jpg
    SPO_2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 663
I'm ordering parts for Rudi's FC-100 + shunt PS + SPO.

I've hit a small snag on the SPO bridge rectifier! It seems the designated part is not standard in North America and my part search skills and package nomenclature have completely failed me. Rudi and I exchanged some communications on the topic today.

Below is the PCB and the specified Diotec P/N B80C2300-1500B. Note the pinout polarity and dimensions (4x20mm silkscreen, 5mm pin pitch).

Anyone know a suitable part that'll drop in and can be ordered in the USA? 63 diy karma points to be awarded for helpful information!

BK

Mystery solved here. Package type is 2KBB or D-37. Vishay makes a few.

BK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.