help:schematics for a Denon SA-3350 int amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
help!..just a newbie

i just bought this vintage Denon Sa-3350 int amp dirt cheap...i cleaned the insides, sprayed contact cleaners on the pots and recapped the power filter caps...i was test running it for about a 2 hours when i smelled something like a burnt rubber, i opened it up and the power transformer was kind of hot...turned it off...let it cool a little bit, i tried turning it back on..no dice...now no more power...there's no busted fuses, no burnt resistors...

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

does anyone have a schematics or service manual of this amp?...or anybody can point me in the right direction?...

the power transformer...i had the wires labeled properly before cutting it plus so that i can solder it back correctly....costs me about $8 only for the rewinding...
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

its alive!...Denon SA-3350

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thanks for the tip guys!...

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.