Resistor Identification Help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Deleted

Solved.

Attachments

• res1.jpg
    res1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 197
  • res2.jpg
    res2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Thanks for all of the help. Yup, the last two bands are brown and red on all of the resistors. They are 1% and 50ppm. I suppose this rules out the Vishay BC Components SFR25, as they are all 100-250ppm, even though visually they look very similar. Also, the SFR25s are marked with only either 4, or 5 band color identification, whereas the mystery resistors are all 6 band.

Any other ideas, or suggestions?

For the longest I've been trying to identify these resistors. I would like to find out the brand and model number if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

They are metal film, light blue in color, and have a 6 band color identification. They are approximately 7mm X 2.5mm.

The closest that I've found are the old Roedersteins Resista MK3 resistors.

Here are some pictures:

The pictures are from a Goldmund product made in the 1980s.
The resistors are made by Roederstein. They were made in light blue coating and blue coating. I don't remember the difference. They are no longer in production.

Last edited:
For the longest I've been trying to identify these resistors. I would like to find out the brand and model number if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

They are metal film, light blue in color, and have a 6 band color identification. They are approximately 7mm X 2.5mm.

The closest that I've found are the old Roederstein Resista MK3 resistors.

Here are some pictures:

The company I work for (OEM for industrial electronics) uses these lightblue MRS25 resistors by the bucket load. Most of them 1%, where necessary 0.1%. I'll look up the manufacturer tomorrow and report back soon. I wouldn't be surprised if these are indeed from Vishay, as you already mentioned.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.