L20 V8

The new version I test it will is the top level of the power amplifier simulation power amplifier.

It USES four to power tube. Positive, the reverse side.

Tests used only 2 to transistor output.

It will be a perfect power amplifier.
:whip:

Attachments

• 未命名.jpg
    未命名.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 4,420
Last edited:
Joined 2010
Paid Member
CFP output

Ohhh...I thought you liked P3a with CFP, even in bridgemode, Sakis - anyway, I'm well and I hope business is improving for you, this Christmas :xmastree:
My best wishes to your family and I hope your son is growing and learning to solder now...:D You will make more profit when he gets the hang of it and you can take a break and DIY some more. I think we need to hear another P3a comparison this Christmas...anything in mind? ;)

L20 Now to the sale of the VER7 and VER9 version.

VER9 used the MOSFET driver

Thanks for replying.

What are the benefits of mosfet vs. bipolar inputs on this particular board?

Do the output transistors behave more linearly with the mosfets vs. the bipolar inputs?

Or is it a matter of lower distortion?

Sorry for all the questions. I have to make a choice soon.

Last edited:
Ohhh...I thought you liked P3a with CFP, even in bridgemode, Sakis - anyway, I'm well and I hope business is improving for you, this Christmas :xmastree:
My best wishes to your family and I hope your son is growing and learning to solder now...:D You will make more profit when he gets the hang of it and you can take a break and DIY some more. I think we need to hear another P3a comparison this Christmas...anything in mind? ;)

well Ian ...is still believe that a properly made CFP is the best way to go for class AB Bjt domestic application ....

Repairing an average of 400 amplifiers per year i may tell you that never seen a properly working CFP with more than 2 pairs of BJT outputs especially at this rate of power ...all attempts in the past failed and if any working only made for limited bandwidth to avoid oscillations ....

Just a few days ago i ve seen Italian design of CFP with 2pairs per ch. while each and every one of them had its own driver ( 4 drivers totally )...... nightmare !!! imagine miller caps of hundreds of picofarad in both drivers and outputs to stabilize ...

obviously nice idea but bad approach plus that its almost impossible to repair if you don't have proper transistors plus properly matched ...

The only possible way to stabilize is to use fast drivers and slow outputs but after that the all design is degraded regarding sonic performance ...May good enough and stable for pro use but out of the question for hifi or above applications ...

My 2 cents