roberts 83i vs bose wave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello everyone, its been a while since i have posted here, you should know that personally i am more interested in valves but curiosity has me asking this question.

is the roberts stream 83i better in sound quality than the bose wave cd player/alarm clock, i own the roberts and am really impressed with the sound considering its size and price, but does the bose do better?

Imagine walking into the restroom reaching into your back pocket pulling out your wallet taking out $100 DOLLAR bills ripping them into small pieces and throwing them into the toilet. Now do you feel better if you distroy a single $100 bill or $500 worth?

They both do the same job sound the same and as you could guess there is a price difference. Is the difference worth the price? My answer would be no.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.