SYMEF amplifier - Page 21 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 13th February 2012, 08:29 AM   #201
diyAudio Member

Default check post 52

I think theres a square wave test in simulation.

regards,
joel
Old 13th February 2012, 08:52 AM   #202
diyAudio Member

Yes, but you have not tested yet the amplifier in order to confirm the tests of simulator?
All this from interest in the construction of this amplifier. I have enough transistors 2SC5359 , 2SA1987 . Not be critical of the construction
Old 13th February 2012, 09:24 AM   #203
diyAudio Member

Default i'm just a hobbyist....

Is that needed? As long as Harisson(designer) is cooperating it's fine..

regards,
joel

p.s.
dont worry its sounds great
Old 13th February 2012, 09:28 AM   #204
diyAudio Member

Υes i think it's typically necessary.
Maybe Harisson(designer) have done this test.
regards
Old 13th February 2012, 01:55 PM   #205
diyAudio Member

Hi Nikosokey,

This amplifier is based on a formula that says that you will like it. However the formula needs more validation by having a large number of respondents giving feedback. We are exploring beyond stability and T.H.D. This amplifier should also be the most stable amplifier not only in this forum but in the world.

If you are looking for adventure and are willing to share your experiences please join us for an unforgettable experience

kind regards,

Harrison.
Old 13th February 2012, 02:04 PM   #206
diyAudio Member

Hi Nico do you want more stories , your response left me . How can you pull my leg like that .......
Old 13th February 2012, 02:56 PM   #207
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowranger View Post
hi Harrison,

you are right in your simulation it shows 10mv but in real world much lower up to 4mv.and also I have change the decoupling capacitor fro 33uf to 220uf even at full volume no hum can be heard.

as you can see my input or signal wires is not shielded and no need coz the amp.is quiet and also used copper tube as spacer for the pcb and connection of my star gnd. to chassis.

in listenning test, surely it has beaten my carver receiver .I have used a behringer mixer with low ,mid and high contol and to control the volume of the signal because I did not put a volume contol on the amp.I compare the symef to my carver coz it has also high ,mid and low contol.

symef turned my tower speaker(yamaha) sounds like a big speaker.voice of the artist sounds big and the bass is very good even at low volume.I really like the mids and lows of this amp. thats why its sounds very natural to me.

thank you so much for this amplifier.I am very satisfied with this amp.it is really worth of my money,time and energy.Now my worries are over the amp. is working and sound is excellent.

thanks, harrison .I do love your symef amp. now.It is a treasure!

regards,
joel
I have quoted Drow, who is a pioneer capable of grabbing bull by horns . I have done this for those of you looking for a different kind of motivation other than adventure.

What will be your experience ?

kind regards,

Harrison.
Old 13th February 2012, 03:32 PM   #208
PauloPT is online now PauloPT  Portugal
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to PauloPT
Quote:
here it is now and goodluck to your amp.
Thank you but the printout is very big, what's the zoom scale factor for printing right?

Thanks.
Old 14th February 2012, 03:47 AM   #209
diyAudio Member

Default size is correct.

you can use alex mm if that is big for you but the output is not a flat pack.If you gonna use my board no need for L bracket.I use L bracket co'z my heatsink is divided into three.and beside it,board is already tested

regards,
joel

p.s. just print it.I uploaded the correct and exact size.right now I could not give you the size its in my room,tomorrow.

Last edited by drowranger; 14th February 2012 at 03:53 AM.
Old 15th February 2012, 12:16 AM   #210
diyAudio Member

Print the pdfs in the zip folder. Have just done so. seems ok by me.

Hide this!Advertise here!