SYMEF amplifier

In the v2024 version on first post If using low ESR CAPS, polymer, tantalum etc slow start the regulator, many a regulator has been prematurely welcomed into silicon heaven while charging up a low ESR capacitor, unexpectedly cutting short an audiophiles taste of heaven
slowstart.png

Hello,

I discovered this post with interest but I must admit that I no longer understand anything.
Indeed, in the 61 pages of this post, there are many schematics and variants: generation 1, 2 and 3, version S, version P4.
You return to the PCBWay site and we discover two schematics still different from the first, associated with comments from generation 1.
Could you clarify all of this?
Thanks in advance.
Alain

Cheers @Alren. You can use a preamp/opamp that does balanced to unbalanced. Unless your running long cables , unbalanced should work just fine. If your preamp outputs are only balanced , you can mod the receiving balanced connector so that the amp only uses the positive signal, you could also use an inverting opamp on the negative signal to sum to the positive signal to a summing opamp that feeds the amp.