Super clean audio amplifier P8W4R

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Super clean audio amplifier P8W4R

Attachments

• Hi Fi P8W4R.GIF
    Hi Fi P8W4R.GIF
    14 KB · Views: 392
your amplifiers reminds me the directions of my doctor ....

stop eating anything green yellow black brown and bla bla bla ( only things left to eat is stones and seeds ) replace cofee with tea , stop smoking and most of all stop having stress at work

it will eventually make my stomach better but trully dont know how and when can i do that ...

Point is that as a doctor or an electronics designer we should provide solutions that have a good percentage of realistic approach .....

obviously most of your schematics might have very good theoretical approach but made with obsolete parts and sorry to say with obsolete technology ....

by the way .... you seem to also failed to answer my previous question which was :
What is going to happen in this circuit if voltage is not 24.7 and its 25.2 ?
then again what will happen in this circuit if you calculate everything with a tollerance of 10% ( for resistors and caps )
can you point us a source for BC 158 with b=300 ?
i am 45 years old and i dont even remember seen an amplifier that old that works with BC 158 and in my shop we repair an average of 200-300 comercial amplifiers per year ...

kind regards
sakis

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.