"The Wire AMP" Class A/AB Power Amplifier based on the LME49830 with Lateral Mosfets

Extra FETs [NB. These will arrive later, not with the batch that recently arrived for the main GB]

hohopeper - 2 pairs
qusp - 2-4 pairs, i'll confirm that closer to time
Emphrygiam - 2 pairs
Paulv - 6 pairs
arthur - May I order extra 25 pairs of the Power Mosfet?
pchw - 2 pairs (Also, please delay shipping for 3 weeks and let me know how much I owe you)
lolo- 2 extra pairs (12 total)
mohora- 4 pairs
rileywc - 6 pairs
Andrew T. 20NP pairs. Hold existing order and deliver all fets and all pcbs in one package.
neb001 - 2 pairs
egallego - 2 pairs

AKN

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Extra FETs [NB. These will arrive later, not with the batch that recently arrived for the main GB]

hohopeper - 2 pairs
Emphrygiam - 2 pairs
Paulv - 6 pairs
pchw - 2 pairs (Also, please delay shipping for 3 weeks and let me know how much I owe you)
mohora- 4 pairs
rileywc - 6 pairs
Andrew T. 20NP pairs. Hold existing order and deliver all fets and all pcbs in one package.
neb001 - 2 pairs
egallego - 2 pairs
AKN - 10 pairs

hohopeper - 2 pairs
Emphrygiam - 2 pairs
Paulv - 6 pairs
mohora- 4 pairs
rileywc - 6 pairs
neb001 - 2 pairs
egallego - 2 pairs
AKN - 10 pairs
mekanoplastik - 2 pairs

Joined 2004
Paid Member

hohopeper - 2 pairs
Emphrygiam - 2 pairs
Paulv - 6 pairs
mohora- 4 pairs
rileywc - 6 pairs
neb001 - 2 pairs
egallego - 2 pairs
AKN - 10 pairs
mekanoplastik - 2 pairs
userguide - 2 pairs

hohopeper - 2 pairs
Emphrygiam - 2 pairs
Paulv - 6 pairs
mohora- 4 pairs
rileywc - 6 pairs
neb001 - 2 pairs
egallego - 2 pairs
AKN - 10 pairs
mekanoplastik - 2 pairs
userguide - 2 pairs
jtktam - 10 pairs

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Yup! let's call it done with that list.

Big thanks to hochopeper for starting that list! It worked perfectly.

I'll copy that data into an excel spreadsheet and post it up at some point. I'm still packing up the last of the orders for the first batch, and I'll be making a run to the post office this evening with a trunk full of boxes!

Updated list will be posted tonight.

Cheers,
Owen

Hi all,
@ Owen:
I understand that you are very busy, but, I after time spent and shipping, I think is right, come to a conclusion. independently of the sale of the DPS-400.
I have no doubt that this SMPS (for the compact size also) is extremely clean, and fits perfectly for amateur use.
Is right that everyone is free to choose what they want.

I tested another DPS-400. the defect (when ac disconnect cable) is new and is due by the new connection point of the resistance (the first trial and change that I recommended) in the old DPS-400 you have, for resolve startup >200mA.
Is possible, ripristinate this resistors in old position with new value in you new dps-400.
dps-600 not need modify.

OT:
Info: I have notice from AP that availability of dps-500 are only two pz.(new lot after 40 days)
this for email i have received. please not send me order or PM .

Regards

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

It took two days longer than planned, but they're all shipped!

I've attached the updated list with everything that went out today.

All orders have now been filled with the exception of the following people:

AndrewT - On hold for extra mosfets
arthur - On hold for extra mosfets - Do you want me to ship this now and fets later?
pchw - On hold at your request (3 wks)
mwmkravchenko - local - ready for pickup
Multisync - local - ready for pickup

Next up I'm going to tackle the "remaining items" list for people who had mosfets in their orders. Payment requests will go out tonight.

lolo: I'll get the SMPS measurements up by the end of the week.

Regards,
Owen

Attachments

• MASTER LIST - Shipped Items.pdf
    50 KB · Views: 117

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
As a side note, I accidentally shipped 4 complete amp kits to someone in the UK who was no longer part of the GB.

Since everything is going to to be over there anyways, is there anyone on that continent who wants 2 or 4 complete kits?

I'd prefer a single buyer for all four kits since that really simplifier things.

First one to post up gets it, and you need to be somewhere in Europe.

Regards,
Owen

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Alright... I think that will work out quite well.

Here's what I would propose:

1. Boscoe ships the entire package (all four kits) directly to TrickyMicky when he gets it.

2. TrickyMicky can remove his two kits and associated IC's from the box and ship the remainder to blueskix using the same box.

3. I'll reimburse Boscoe for the shipping, but both TrickyMicky and blueskix will be responsible for the shipping to each other, since they essentially had it shipped overseas at my expense.

That should solve the issue and everyone gets what they want.

If you all agree, I'll send out payment requests to both TrickyMicky (minus your payment for the lost board) and to blueskix once Boscoe gets the package.

Sounds good?

Cheers,
Owen

cheeky nudge for switching results?

I have lost my 3 month head start =) , my fets have been here for ages ha. we dont expect a thesus mate, I know you like to be thorough and I think we all appreciate that greatly, but i'm getting pretty keen to get this thing and the rest of my system finished up so I can clear my bench a bit and although I have everything needed here already for a linear supply, the casing requirements for a switching 4 channel amp are hugely different to a decent linear supply and I definitely prefer the former; particularly as I would likely be building a fully regulated linear supply.

as a result the chassis needed for the linear amp would be too large and considerably more expensive. i'm just looking to put in an order at onlinemetals.com for T6 6061 alloy U channels, angles and plates for casing this amp and the LPUHP, so would be great if I knew which way I was going.

@The Shaman: if you are reading mate, did you end up getting any result with the DPS600? i'm probably looking more at the dps500 or 600 for woofers and the 400 for the other amps be they mid-woofers or tweeters depending on where the LPUHP ends up

Last edited: