"The Wire AMP" Class A/AB Power Amplifier based on the LME49830 with Lateral Mosfets - Page 181 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th July 2012, 05:58 PM   #1801
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

didnt see your edit. look this isnt productive, I dont know what would be productive, but this isnt. i'm going to take a chill pill.... again. please do not let me down..... i'll send you an email
Old 11th July 2012, 06:01 PM   #1802
AP2 is offline AP2  Italy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by qusp View Post
Roberto, its not nervousness, its frustration and confusion. this is 3.30AM here, yes AM every day the end of the day at your end is 2AM here. i'm usually up late, so its not like i'm waiting since 10pm or something, but since i'm usually up till about now I wait up a little longer just to see. every day its going today, every week its going this week. I do not understand, tell me how a package can miss 6 pickups (2 a day since monday)? how does that happen?
Qusp, ticket is created in the office, stuck on the packages and taken to our store. UPS passes from our warehouse and pick up anything it finds, including other parcels that are not yours. Now, UPS will collect tomorrow 12/07 at 12:30 your parcel and other parcels at 18:30. I'm glad I finished this mountain of SMPS modified. impossible that i can repeat this job. new dps.600 arrived but i not assemble regulator on it.
Old 11th July 2012, 08:57 PM   #1803
diyAudio Member

just to give AP2 a bit of backup, i'm confused with how this went down, but at least it seems lolo's package is moving!! Mate, get a secretary....something haha
Old 11th July 2012, 09:06 PM   #1804
AP2 is offline AP2  Italy
Banned

Oh!..then exist eheh!
last patience, all smps are ready. just logistic job need.
Old 11th July 2012, 09:15 PM   #1805
diyAudio Member

weve seen they exist, somewhat more confusing was them being caught in gravitational pull of palermo like orbiting a white dwarf (dying star), this would explain the time distortions too eheh
Old 12th July 2012, 11:49 AM   #1806
diyAudio Member

so 12.30 comes and goes...... actually 2.10PM comes and goes

Last edited by qusp; 12th July 2012 at 12:09 PM.
Old 12th July 2012, 12:24 PM   #1807
diyAudio Member

I too, often blame my tardiness on general rel.

Old 12th July 2012, 05:28 PM   #1808
diyAudio Member

Reading through what has been written, I make collection at 18:30 today, local time to AP2... then you have to factor in the length of the drivers route before returning to base, plus sortation & scanning. It can easily be 3-4 hours after collection that tracking info gets updated... Scanning at the point/time of collection doesn't always happen.
Old 12th July 2012, 05:38 PM   #1809
diyAudio Member

except mine was supposed to be 12.30... for the 4th day in a row its somehow missed being picked up, I think 7hrs is long enough for the system to update.

I deal with ups all the time, with express saver its pretty reliably updated on pickup but you dont get any estimate or accurate info till it gets to the depot. I ship international every week with ups or fedex. I would like a real explanation as to what is going on. according to what was posted last night its only the 12.30 pickup for packages to AU, I have never heard of this before but I didnt argue, I instead just waited..and waited...

I have to wonder if i'm being somehow punished for speaking up for everyone, I dont do this for just me, or for fun; its 4am here again for Christ sake and I wouldnt do it at all if I wasnt forever having to chase to find out why an assurance does not come to pass. it doesnt make sense so many times so there has to be something else, Roberto simply cannot be that ineffective

Quote:
12:30 your parcel and other parcels at 18:30

Last edited by qusp; 12th July 2012 at 05:55 PM.
Old 12th July 2012, 06:20 PM   #1810
diyAudio Member

ok look, call me Jaded, My apologies Roberto, i'm tortured. it has just updated, but something was wrong on the documentation apparently, seems like it may be sorted out though.

breathing a sigh of relief, as is AP2 I reckon!. I guess it was sent in the 18.30PM not 12.30, as this entry is 19.07PM
Quote:
Incomplete or missing documentation must be obtained for clearance UPS is attempting to obtain this information / Delivery rescheduled

Hide this!Advertise here!