"The Wire AMP" Class A/AB Power Amplifier based on the LME49830 with Lateral Mosfets - Page 180 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th July 2012, 03:37 PM   #1791
neb001 is offline neb001  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miklos View Post
Is PCB's still available for this amp, and if yes where?
No they aren't, your only chance is to check the swap meet subforum in the off-chance someone is selling their set.
Old 11th July 2012, 04:50 PM   #1792
diyAudio Member

I would like to buy 2 kits.

Best regards.

Pietro
Old 11th July 2012, 05:35 PM   #1793
AP2 is offline AP2  Italy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hochopeper View Post
Are we going through the same charade again with printed UPS labels but no packages collected? I don't understand why UPS don't have the package yet.
No, some collected as lolo etc. your becouse Australia, i'm wrong time clock. i mean, some country as your, ups have two services, one collect at AM 12:30, other at PM 18:00. at 12:30 ups not find some package.
yes..seem a story infinite, i'm exaust even for real name->Nick name. why all not put even nik name? maybe is a stupid my question but i know a lot of hours for write invoice,close package and search version of dps-600 that i have GB with nick name...well, i not want ear of ragulators...forever.
Old 11th July 2012, 05:44 PM   #1794
opc is offline opc  Canada
diyAudio Member

Roberto:

I feel your pain! For anyone who has never organized a GB, it is genuinely an enormous quantity of work, and the smallest little things can result in hours of wasted time.

I learned the hard way that including both a real name and the diyAudio user name in the payment is an absolute must!

Glad to hear these supplies are on their way out to people.

Cheers,
Owen
Old 11th July 2012, 05:54 PM   #1795
Banned

Owen, thanks for the support, I certainly did not lose for the organization, but in this gb'm alone, my colleagues look at me and laugh hehe! maybe it's the heat, every little thing seems like a mountain.
Old 11th July 2012, 06:09 PM   #1796
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

sorry update wasnt above, but what do you mean? hochopeper is being sent with mine; you know that. sorry but this doesnt make sense, you say our box was packed and ready since friday night and only just missed fridays pickup, its now the end of wednesday, every day we have to chase you to find the information

we are now nearly 40 days since you said they were shipped, i'd say we are justified in feeling the frustration at this point when we get again the below the same since yesterday. this still is the same as last time, it still has not been picked up. i'm trying to be patient because I know how much work GB's are, but you do make it very difficult

Quote:
A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Label Created On:10/07/2012
i'll happily take this back, i'm not trying to be difficult here, but its now 7.22pm there, you say its been picked up now? or not? both 12.30 and 18.00PM have passed

Last edited by qusp; 11th July 2012 at 06:22 PM.
Old 11th July 2012, 06:23 PM   #1797
neb001 is offline neb001  United States
diyAudio Member

I'm not sure I'm too interested in a DPS-500 at this rate...
Old 11th July 2012, 06:35 PM   #1798
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by qusp View Post

sorry update wasnt above, but what do you mean? hochopeper is being sent with mine; you know that. sorry but this doesnt make sense, you say our box was packed and ready since friday night and only just missed fridays pickup, its now the end of wednesday, every day we have to chase you to find the information

we are now nearly 40 days since you said they were shipped, i'd say we are justified in feeling the frustration at this point when we get again the below the same since yesterday. this still is the same as last time, it still has not been picked up. i'm trying to be patient because I know how much work GB's are, but you do make it very difficult

i'll happily take this back, i'm not trying to be difficult here, but its now 7.22pm there, you say its been picked up now? or not? both 12.30 and 18.00PM have passed
I want understand better...i not have diconnect my job on this smps from 3,5 weeks. now..lolo collected (maybe currier update at short), from today started package 3-4 at day. all you are right but..muntain is a end. just now we all have nervous?
Ups (18:30) can not read package for Australia. I did not know this

Last edited by AP2; 11th July 2012 at 06:38 PM.
Old 11th July 2012, 06:42 PM   #1799
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

Roberto, its not nervousness, its frustration and confusion. this is 3.30AM here, yes AM every day the end of the day at your end is 2AM here. i'm usually up late, so its not like i'm waiting since 10pm or something, but since i'm usually up till about now I wait up a little longer just to see. every day its going today, every week its going this week. I do not understand, tell me how a package can miss 6 pickups (2 a day since monday)? how does that happen?
Old 11th July 2012, 06:44 PM   #1800
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb001 View Post
I'm not sure I'm too interested in a DPS-500 at this rate...
certainly, I will not repeat this massacre You can buy the DPS-500, which is available only when I say ready

Hide this!Advertise here!