"The Wire AMP" Class A/AB Power Amplifier based on the LME49830 with Lateral Mosfets - Page 163 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 13th June 2012, 08:01 PM   #1621
AP2 is offline AP2  Italy
Banned

The war has just begun, many companies are crowded out. Up to now, each with its own portion of the "magic" has been able to convince that part of the sound is not dictated by the measures. (this seems true, because we used only measures away from the reality of musical instruments). Independent someone can say that a linear psu with large capacitors, has a great sound, it is perfectly demonstrable that the output envelope is geometrically different from that input. (so I do not want a linear psu in my system) remains the alternative of a linear regulator psu (one per side), or these new SMPS. I am saying this purely from a scientific point. will soon have a new SMPS very small. include a compact power unit (one per side) with two independent controllers fast. This is the new way with new technologies. I can not give some news here, but in this new year will witness great changes in the real audiophile amplifier. the sound is much closer to reality, in the presence of "growing" in the orchestra and all the musical instruments that have a particular geometry fast (transient), including percussion, are heard in a new way, seem to explode. the rest, is a bla... bla .. as old school.
Old 13th June 2012, 08:15 PM   #1622
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

the threads gone fubared from all the edits I think, the last page is invisible, or is it temporarily locked because AP2 posted something provocative? hehe
Old 13th June 2012, 08:22 PM   #1623
QRikard is offline QRikard  Sweden
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by qusp View Post
the threads gone fubared from all the edits I think, the last page is invisible, or is it temporarily locked because AP2 posted something provocative? hehe
qusp, i don't know if you will see this but i had the same problem earlier today and i solved it by changing the number of posts per page...

Edit: AP2 your post is visible for everyone. The forum doesn't work properly so qusp cannot see the entire last page at the moment (i had same problem earlier today). So nothing wrong at your end...

Last edited by QRikard; 13th June 2012 at 08:25 PM.
Old 13th June 2012, 08:23 PM   #1624
Banned

Last edited by AP2; 13th June 2012 at 08:31 PM.
Old 14th June 2012, 07:00 PM   #1625
lolo is offline lolo  France
diyAudio Member

hi Roberto,

Any news for our SMPS?
Old 15th June 2012, 07:18 AM   #1626
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

ooooeeeoooo i'm back from the wormhole

had to go use chrome, yeah couldnt view the last page at all, I tried the page number thing too; no dice. I made that post from the previous page but it didnt take me here afterwards; instead taking me to the previous page. even searching for the post by you lolo and clicking on the link for it took me to the previous page

yes Roberto, where is this awesome PSU?...

Last edited by qusp; 15th June 2012 at 07:41 AM.
Old 15th June 2012, 08:02 AM   #1627
Banned

Hi,
Resist please...eheh!
A bit of patience, at end, all have in two weeks from GB.
I rewrited invoice but UPS want new ticket becouse not accept old date on it ( it seems a delay on delivery for ups).
We go on rest of smps(all) a this pont,then all smps start for ship Monday and i'm free and return at my job.

No other problems exist..

Regards
Old 15th June 2012, 08:37 AM   #1628
lolo is offline lolo  France
diyAudio Member

AP2,

for future reference: I think a lot of people here got it that you are a very clever guy and you managed to raise some good interest for your devices.
We are also patient, don't worry about that.. BUT! we are not stupid. Please don't pull our leg anymore with silly excuses. The units are not ready obviously, we just would have appreciated to know that from the start, that's all, as simple as that and nobody would have gone crazy about it.
I think you will potentially loose business acting in such foolish way, just a thought..

cheers

Laurent
Old 15th June 2012, 08:46 AM   #1629
diyAudio Member

I agree with points made by lolo above. My preference is always for full disclosure, especially when money is involved, it saves anxiety for all involved.
Old 15th June 2012, 10:52 AM   #1630
diyAudio Member

What they said... the amp is at the bottom of my current 'to do' list so I'm in no rush, but being open about the situation is better for relations all round and surely less stressful

Hide this!Advertise here!