JVC A-K300B stereo receiver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
1194_pict_big_jvc_a_k300b_b.jpg

From the looks of it, no.

But I'm judging the book by its cover, so pay no attention to this post.

music soothes the savage beast
Joined 2004
Paid Member
well, its always advertised on the front somewhere...so it most likely does not

personally I like JVC stuff, its underated, I got some of their amps (AX1, AX3) tuners (TX300, TK10), some of their cassette decks (dont remember which, but 3heads) and find them all good sounding and nice value. I even have one big receiver, RX815, which sounds unbelievably good on two front channels...I have no knowledge about the receiver you are asking, probably its nothing special.

well, its always advertised on the front somewhere...so it most likely does not

personally I like JVC stuff, its underated, I got some of their amps (AX1, AX3) tuners (TX300, TK10), some of their cassette decks (dont remember which, but 3heads) and find them all good sounding and nice value. I even have one big receiver, RX815, which sounds unbelievably good on two front channels...I have no knowledge about the receiver you are asking, probably its nothing special.

The model above has it advertised in the front end..
I second the JVC quality , i ve got an AX3 , and that s an amazing amp
given its age..:)

1195_pict_big_jvc_a_x400b_b.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.