help repairing JVC A-k11 integr amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello!
I repaired many amps
but this is a mysterious for me.
After powering it burns fuse.
After unsoldering output transistors, it works “normal”: the rely switches on and its mode comes from standby to on.
I tried to power it in series with a 60W lamp and marked the EB voltage of Q719 and 720 is 7,9V when Q717/718 have 0,7V.
What is more strange, the voltage at the collectors of Q705/707/706/708 is +34V, should be much lower.
I checked all of the semiconductors and they seems to be OK,
Do you have the idea what might be failed?
Below is the link to service manual, the file has 2 rar parts, after saving the first file you have to save the second part.
JVC A-K11 Service Manual free download,schematics,datasheets,eeprom bins,pcb,repair info for test equipment and electronics

Can you post the amp s schematic ?..
My unzipper doesnt work correctly with the file you gave, and i tested two, with no sucess, as Acrobat says that one of the two compressed files is corrupted...:eek:

of course, please find attached, maybe you downloaded only 1 file?

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 112
Hi
I am going mad,
all of the parts are ok...
Please look at simplified schematic with measured voltages (with output transistors unsoldered).
At VAS collector is far more voltage than needed.
Is it possible that the transistor when unsoldered measures ok and under certain voltage is broken?
What part should I check one more time?

Attachments

• Obraz7.jpg
    Obraz7.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 65
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.