AVA Insight+ 240

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
since I'm looking for a very good (with the highest fidelity possible, something like "Columbus' egg") medium power amplifier to drive my scan speak 18W8545K based project (really I'm still working on), I met this power amp. It's rated for 120W per channel with 8 ohm load but very poor info/specs and photos are provided on the Frank's web site. This amp seem to be a updated/improved(?) version of the oldest series named Omega (II, III) which haven't any special reputation: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...stine-amp-mod-upgrade-suggestions-anyone.html , but for the actual insight version I've found some enthusiast comments on the web. So I'm little confused about it and how happen for anythings we have to try by pay it before further (and personal) consideration. So, I'm asking you for further informations, I mean any, good or bad about it. Thanks in advance.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.