Dx Blame MKIII-Hx - Builder's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will keep triying

Yeah that is why I didn't put it in the forum, also it was really noisy that day and I have my windows close I guess the volume it was to high to but I will try again is all cool my man, also I deleted the video but I will get it don't worry my friend.

regards
vargasmongo

Last edited:
Yep...please...keep trying...this is wonderfull as stimulates people

to build amplifiers... the humble way you do things shows to our friends that is not needed to be a Nuclear Engineer or a Nasa scientist to assemble such simple things.

Troubles you face is the same troubles other guys face..... so, it is instrutive to post doubts and troubles, this give us the chance to talk about these details and to make them clear.

It is very positive your videos and your doubts and troubles.... your mistakes are awesome as show points where others can have doubts too.

I do think you presence, efforts and posts are very helpfull to a lot of people.

Some guys feel ashamed to ask ... when we post doubts the opportunity to talk about is presented.... and if one guy learn from us we will be doing a great job.

No one have explained me.... was hard to learn by myself.... guys did the opposite, they use to come with Mathematics to confuse me...in the reality the ones i was asking had not the knowledge to teach...then they dress themselves as high Mathematics experts to cover, to simulate themselves as experts when they where nothing or half of anything.... this is way people use to confuse me...they where trying to fool me...you know..... the idea was:

- " You do not understand because you do not know the Mathematics and formula applications."

When the real thing is that they had not the simple answer.

This is the main reason i try to explain to everybody... to avoid them to face the same thing i have passed in the past.

regards,

Carlos

Yes! do not be afraid to ask a questions.

Yes! like mister Carlos said, you don't have to be a science mathematics formula engineer to put together somethings that it was already studied and proved that works the first shot, I want to be honest like a said before, I was scare that I might burn the board for some reason but I double. triple, even check five times, I even have a magnifier with 40X to check every single solder pad, if you see me checking the board I look like a retard all bend over close to the board but hey, that is passion! for people that don't know me that well I was serving in the use US Army and my MOS was 94F so that means "special electronics repair", but I have learn that using mathematics formulas to get a result is just a waist of time and your mind get too confused just use ohm's law always work, simple stuff, about frequencies and nano or micro stuff that is too hard core, leave it to the real designers the ones who created the circuit. About my board I really enjoy putting together MKIII it was fun I was playing music, drinking coffee my cat was messing around with the parts and I laugh at my cat, that was a good experience for me,and dear friends I tested yesterday for maybe 2 and half ours I can said yes the sound is just amazing, and I don't even use 64V power supply and still good,talking about what the tittle said, "don't be afraid to ask questions" even if you ask a silly question is valuable because the correct response can help to other in the forum, I been reading your post guys and believe me I do learn from you guys too, alright my friends I'm going to check for a amplifier chassis to see what up, later.

regards
vargasmongo

Attachments

• 100magnifier.jpg
    100magnifier.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
Hi vargasmongo,

I suggest you the question, do you have for me a right parts list because I repeatedly order the “wrong” parts they don’t fit on the board.
The components listed on the board and I have a parts list and I'll regularly encounter errors.
I'm ordering exactly through the board and the parts list, and am sure that there are multiple people who have ordered parts and they don’t fit on the board.

I can’t find mica isolation pads online for the MJL3281AG/MJL1302AG the real name is Mica TO 264?

Regards,
Rudy

Well actually is TO-264 yes...

I got this mica insulators from eBay but I'm not advertising anything I just let you know where I got them here is the link: yes some parts didn't fits on the board but you got to adjust to it and make it works as you go . but I found them as TO-3PL on eBay they are 50 items in total.

TO-3PL Transistor Mica Insulator,Insulation sheet, x 50 | eBay

regards
vargasmongo

Attachments

• insulator001.jpg
    insulator001.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 369
  • insulator002.jpg
    insulator002.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 352
  • insulator003.jpg
    insulator003.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 343
  • TO-264.PNG
    TO-264.PNG
    26.8 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
Of course my friend ok so from from eBay I got all the resistors for my understanding the were cheap 0.99 cents a bag of 20 1/2W metal film, then the 100nF Wima the fit perfectly but I think I should make a list so and I can send it to you I mean is that ok I'm not an expert, you are not the only one I did have parts that can not fit on my board, but I got you just got to give some time to gather all that information bro.

regards
vargasmongo

Some images of my second board

Here are some images of my second board and some parts, the Elna 10000uF 80V I bought them from eBay and I think they work good so here is the link,is some one is interesting, like a said no promotion to eBay just information.

4x ELNA Audio Electrolytic Capacitor 10000uF 80V | eBay

Regards
vargasmongo

Attachments

• parts001.jpg
    parts001.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 121
  • parts002.jpg
    parts002.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 95
  • parts003.jpg
    parts003.jpg