Hx-Home Edition and Hx Mini Edition will be released December, 24th

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Mr. Carlos thank you Sir for your kind words. Also I find it amazing to have you spent years building amps and designing them,,and then to have some people want spend the time and effort to reseach want their looking for. And to need your help again. Wow Your A Saint so from now on everybody should call you SANTOS CHARLIE. Evette

Not that good or saint...i am just normal...human alike everybody

Maybe because of some trauma....maybe my movements are reactive....more a disease than other thing.

When i was young i had troubles..no one helped me to learn.... i use to search for answers but people used to fool me....now a days i know they did that, not because evil characters,..but because they had not the knowledge.

One of my questions is how to draw in a sheet of paper the waveform, the reflections and how to deduce absortions and ressonances in a graphic way.... well..... they had not the answer and they use to fool me showing complicated Mathematic formulas...one of them was to calculate transistor circuits and the Engineers said was acoustic formula.

And how a Radio Frequency signal knows that cannot travel through the coaxial cable shield... not to scaping from it....how they should go following the inner coaxial cable conductor...the answer is "confined"...the signal goes confined ( i was 10 years old)...they said things about electromagnetic fields from earth and a lot of foolishes...also about standing wave ratios... they said impedance, mismatch.... but they have not explained the wavelength and resonance in 1/4 wavelength dipoles...i remember that...and i feel ashamed i had total trust on these three engineers.

Now a days i can see the acoustic effect just closing my eyes, listening music in a room and concentrating...but when i was 9 all that was impossible.....now a days i have thousands hours studying the subject.

Maybe i am doing a revenge...now a days i use to teach all i know, to everybody, and the last ones i use to listen are engineers...so... a reaction, a trauma..a disease..... not a saint... a menthal disturb only.

You know what i mean because i have captured things from you... after a man is a witness of napalm killing, becomes hard to believe in human goodness.

Those guys, the engineers, have already died and they gone taking their ignorance to their graves... i wish they rest in peace ... there... in the place they should be.... they will not have condition to harm people.

Well...by the way..i am trying to buy a better camera...this way my videos will become better..not the awfull images i use to post.... my cameras are not that good.... a new one will cost a fortune to me....will cost 200 bucks include shipment.... image is our local Ebay...picture if from a youtube video made in holland...i could not understand them...all that super complicated language that seems the guys is playing a vinyl counterclockwise...heheheheh...strange language.... looks portuguese playing inverted... they may feel the same about portuguese.... my place had invasion from Holland people....we have some blonds here too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3dtk9oBBb0

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Kodak full.jpg
    Kodak full.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 422
  • foto ZE1 camera.jpg
    foto ZE1 camera.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
war is hell

Mr. Carlos,,I,ve gone through 6 years of hell. Thats enough for me. I can assure you I,m no angel,,I find pease in myself by taking care of my family and everybody else I can Help. It cost me nothing to be kind to people. My little Evette is always happy to help me find my little transistor parts and whatever else I need,,she even makes my coffee,,I,m luchy .Regards Evette:drink:

Evette! Ho ho ho, What surprise! It's a Crispy Xmas!

Evette you are a kind and generous man.... The mail person dropped off a packet of lovely goodies. My dream amp circuit boards... A pair of each, DX Blame amp boards, DX PSU boards, & LS protect boards all in beautiful red double sided/plate through board. Directions, transistors also.... This is just amazing! It's like getting my first Heathkit project. I certainly would like to return the favor. Hopefully the thrill would be something comparable. For someone who just got done with major surgery this is completely unexpected. I don't know how or where you got these, but I'm one Happy Man...... May you have a healthy & happy New Year!

Blame Boards

Greeting All-
I'm new to this thread and have been very interested in all of the various incarnations of the Blame Hx design. The Home Edition looks like a particularly good option for my next DIY effort. I would be very happy to join a group buy if one becomes available. In the meantime I'm considering etching my own boards and wondering if the pcb layout for the Home Edition will be made available on the forum. I did see the thumbnails of the boards posted recently but no actual copper side layout without superimposed component silkscreen but maybe I'm missing something obvious. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dear Bonfis, you should try contact with Alex mm

He is the one have made the pcboard layout, this way he is able to provide you black and white images that gonna be needed to etch your board.

He may be reading this thread....but you can go to forum messenger sending a private message to him too.

About group buy...well, this depends how many guys are interested.... as you posted that want boards and some other guys did it too, then we may have a new group buy in the future.

People should post they want boards...this gonna help group buy manager to decide to move or not.

regards,

Carlos

Schematics are in post 6

Supply voltage, output power are the main differences..there are some other minor modifications too...but these are the main differences.

The lower power version, called Mini Edition, use a single pair of output transistor..when the Home Edition uses two pairs in the output.

I do think Alex mm has made a board layout for a single model...but it seems we can use the same board to both versions..some minor modifications may be needed, but anything so hard to be made.

I do not use to run group buy...it is better to me to keep some distance from money issues...because this can produce a suspicion feeling that i am having some financial advantage, when this does not happens in the real world. Friends use to cooperate doing this job..the last ones did it, was Byron and Meanman.

Manage group buy is a real hard work that takes a lot of time and dedication..only special folks are able to do such kind of thing that means to donate yourself for our forum...no personal advantage is obtained other than to be recognized as a nice fellow..... the rest is a real hard work.

regards,

Carlos

Evette you are a kind and generous man.... The mail person dropped off a packet of lovely goodies. My dream amp circuit boards... A pair of each, DX Blame amp boards, DX PSU boards, & LS protect boards all in beautiful red double sided/plate through board. Directions, transistors also.... This is just amazing! It's like getting my first Heathkit project. I certainly would like to return the favor. Hopefully the thrill would be something comparable. For someone who just got done with major surgery this is completely unexpected. I don't know how or where you got these, but I'm one Happy Man...... May you have a healthy & happy New Year!

Evette - thanks for the example! :worship:

Uncle Charlie - Feliz 2012! :cheers:

Oh! so many gifts you made to me Duda

They are helping me a lot as i use them almost daily...heat sinks, Oscilloscope, Function Generator and a lot of wonderful useful parts.

Evette sent me a bunch of power transistors too, also mid power and small ones...you also sent me a lot.

Generosity...good guys you are.

Testing the MKIII Hx ....two complementary videos here:

Sound samples from MKIII Hx - part one - YouTube

Sound samples from MKIII Hx - part two - YouTube

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.