Pioneer SX-1250/SX-5590 schematics for repair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys, I got my hands on a Pioneer SX-5590 that needs a bit of love. I was going to gut it and re purpose the massive power supply but this thing is just too bada$$ to destroy like that so I'm going to restore it. I work in a body shop so i'm going to refinish the entire case and heatsyncs but i'd like to get it functioning 100% first

All of the left channel output transistors are blown and the right side pops and crackles something feirce. playing with the volume and other pots on didnt seem to help it but i was afraid to leave it on too long.

I'm going to rebuild both sides output and probably recap the whole thing but i'm wondering if any of you have any info or full schematics. I've found a few threads with part numbers of new transistors that will work so i'm going to start compiling a list of things to get in the very near future.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.