Marantz PM7000 distorsion problem in R channel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, this is my first post even that long ago that I read this forum.

I have a problem with my Marantz PM7000. One day, the protection circuit of the speakers did not trigger the output. I found that was due to a high voltage at the output carril of the speaker R-channel (about +34V).
After doing many tests, unsolder and re-solder components, I found the problem was a bad soder on the colector of Transistor 7261. Once fixed, the +34V disappeared from the output and the rele turn on the output to speaker. All sems OK.
I checked with a source at input and headphones to listen to the output (speakers had not at that time) and it seemed that everything was correct.

But when I plugged the speakers, you hear a very strong distortion on R channel. For the headphone only hear the distortion if both (speakers and headphone) are connected. The headphone output is the same as the speaker with a 300-ohm resistor in serie (the headphones have an Impedance of 600).

He has gone to a check, soldering and desoldering but can not find the cause. The only interesting fact is that when I leave the resistor 3315 up, the distortion seems to disappear from headphnes and speaker. Not at 100%, but is almost inaudible. But this is not a normal position. Something is not correct.

Have you any idea what might be happen?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I'm from Spain, sorry for my bad english.
Thanks

Attachments

• epotencia_amb_notes.JPG
    epotencia_amb_notes.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 50
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.