Making a preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I wish frustration wasn't the main reason way i joined because i come here often and have always wanted to join.

I have searched the intertubes for what seems like for ever. If you guys could take a shot at probably an easy question i have.

I am making a small amp for a friend, it is being powered by this bridged 20 watt amp 20 Watt Bridged Audio Amplifier - Assembled and is driving an 8" 8 ohm speaker. All i have for the guitar amp is a volume knob, when every one i see on the internet has like 3+ knobs. So i guess i am looking for a preamp?

I read some stuff online about op amps but have found know circuits, I would prefer a kit but ordering parts from a schematic is ok to. I want the basics gain, treble, and maybe a bass, preamp, but gain and treble controls would be perfect.

thanks so much.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.