diyAB Amp - The "Honey Badger"

Yes i know im being lazy sorry about that BTW i used your BOM on my Honey Badger with exception of mje340/350 in favor of E grade ksa1381/ksc3503 i tried mje i couldnt hear big diff but saw it on scope my boards fired up with almost zero offset from day 1 and sounds better every day Love My Badger cannot wait to finish wolverine almost done

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Michael327,
I have to agree with our members.

The lack of punctuation and proper sentence structure does make your posts difficult to read. Now agree or not, it also indicates a lack of intelligence as it is a reflection of you as a person. If you don't speak well, you do not communicate well. This will hold you back in life.

So put your best foot forward, show some respect to others and post clearly please. Otherwise, more highly educated members will in fact ignore your posts.

-Chris

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
This is a matter of education, parenting (upbringing) and a sense of self worth.

Let's face it, no one will get anywhere in any professional vocation without knowing how to communicate clearly. No promotions past a low level for those who don't appear they can handle themselves. This is how life is.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi OmeEd,
Anyone who makes an effort speaking a different language gets great respect from me. Errors? No problem, it's expected and I'd rather understand and help correct than criticize.

I am not at all surprised you get compliments. By the way, you write well.

Reactions: 2 users
Joined 2022
Paid Member
Hello forum members,
I have a chassis and toroidal transformer from an old abandoned project that I would like to make use of. The Honey Badger looks like a possible candidate.

My question: The toroid is an Avel Lindberg brand with dual secondaries. It is rated at 45-0-45, 625 VA, would this work to power the HB? The secondary current spec is 6.94 amps. I've noticed other similar toroids used in this build but they frequently carried an 800VA rating. This seems like a minor detail to me but I'm new to the craft and was wondering if anyone could offer feedback on this? Thank you in advance.
Respectfully,
Dave M.