Digital Audio Pot

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Simon

At work i make hydraylic controllers for lift's like levelcontrol .... Some ANALOG design and lot of digital/programming/PCB design ... It is mostly customdesign..

I make program's on 8051(assembler), AVR(Assembler) and SABC165 (C + asm)family. I hope to get technician this year to help me.. I have about 10 - 20 PCB/year.

My hobby is DIY audio when i have time to do it... Only amps until know..

What du you do for living?

Sonny

I work as HW designer at Philips Semiconductors in The Netherlands. We are the Digital Audio Competence Center.
I have started as application engineer. Grown to Fast prototyper and VHDL designer.

So far i have made my own FPGA board based on the APEX20K1000. And currently i am working on an in house designed DSP.

My interest alwas has been audio (being it digital or analog)
(i made a side trip to Alfa Romeo (i had a 33 and a 75) but if you are talking about a bottomless well, then this was it. Sold them so i got more money to spend on audio now).

Where in Danmark do you live ?

grtz

Simon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.