wharfedale pm 600 problems

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i have a wharfedale pm 600 i got from a friend. when you turn it on you can hear the fans turn on and the power light is on. but you can't hear anything coming out of the speakers. i've tried it with a couple of speakers and nothing. i think it maybe a fuse but i'm a little over my head right now. any suggestions?

i have a wharfedale pm 600 i got from a friend. when you turn it on you can hear the fans turn on and the power light is on. but you can't hear anything coming out of the speakers. i've tried it with a couple of speakers and nothing. i think it maybe a fuse but i'm a little over my head right now. any suggestions?[/QUOTE. When I removed the housing I found two more fuses in a bundle of wire zipped tied together, they are both blown, I'm guessing from being over driven for a period of time, or to many speakers hooked up at one time causing the amp to see to much load... My problem is the fuses don't show the amp size on them,so I'm having trouble searching for a diagram that would help me.Still searching...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.