Is there a 'cheap' quality sound SS amp?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hello 60ndown,

What you are seeking is a bit of a question. How much power? SS or Tube? High end or "good" (both are subjective terms). DIY or ready-made? I'm trying to help with some meaningful advice - and don't want you to misinterpret my questions as "picky" (or such).
Budget??

The first thing that comes to mind, considering it's fullrange which are usually efficient, is a Sonic Impact TA2024-based or clone therof, from, say, Sureelectronics (Ebay).

You can read about it here:- T-Amp - Class T integrated amplifier - [English]

w

yes i have 2 SI amps already, but my friend would have to try and pry them from my cold dead hands :D

Hello 60ndown,

What you are seeking is a bit of a question. How much power? SS or Tube? High end or "good" (both are subjective terms). DIY or ready-made? I'm trying to help with some meaningful advice - and don't want you to misinterpret my questions as "picky" (or such).
Budget??

most natural/non fatiguing sound for $100, (new or used) , i need a ready to use amp, my soldering skills are affected very negatively by too much excellent quality high potency coffee.:p

You have been offered help, but declined. You told us that you can't be bothered to search so can we just give you the answer. This is two steps removed from DIY, the main purpose of this site. First step is you don't want to build it yourself. Second step is you don't want to research it yourself. Would you like us to choose it for you, install it for you, then listen to it for you? If so, I am sure someone local to you would be willing to do this for an appropriate fee.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.