Multisim users: anyone got lateral mosfet models working?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I can't seem to get imported lateral mosfet (or anything imported for that matter!) to work in Multisim.... Help files and on line guides have been no help.
I can get new models to appear to be ok in as much as the symbol appears on the schematic, the pins are apparently connected correctly and the SPICE model looks ok and is where it should be.. BUT the component(s) don't function :mad:
They just sit there and draw no current no matter how they are biased!
Has anyone here managed to successfully import these models ????
If so could you explain it to me!!?? :confused:

I can't seem to get imported lateral mosfet (or anything imported for that matter!) to work in Multisim.... Help files and on line guides have been no help.
I can get new models to appear to be ok in as much as the symbol appears on the schematic, the pins are apparently connected correctly and the SPICE model looks ok and is where it should be.. BUT the component(s) don't function :mad:
They just sit there and draw no current no matter how they are biased!
Has anyone here managed to successfully import these models ????
If so could you explain it to me!!?? :confused:

http://my.ece.ucsb.edu/bobsclass/2C/Handouts/Modeling MOSFETs in Multisim.pdf

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.