Dx Blame MKIII Supercharged will soon be released - Page 3 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 1st May 2011, 07:50 AM   #21
diyAudio Member

Hi Carlos, This new design looks really interesting, a new high powered amplifier from DX. This is really cool and we appreciate the time and effort you are spending to help us in our hobbies. I am a slow builder, I have just ordered the parts to build my two DX from Rudi's very good boards, so it will be a while before I get to this one.

I will report how they sound when finished.

Cheers and God bless you, John
Old 1st May 2011, 01:48 PM   #22
diyAudio Member

Default Well dear John...i have to thank you by the confidence

and kindness.... Rudi boards are awsome.... he has passion for audio and is helping the Dx Corporation

We are not a real business, this "corporation" is just a game....in the real world it is an audiophile Union... the good ones are with us...other good ones will join us soon...the ones build a Dx amplifier become, automatically and immediatelly, a Dx Corporation Member, having the rigth to have their picture in the hall of fame and to receive updates, upgrades and special attention anytime and anywhere while using internet.

MSN, Skype, Facebook, Orkut, Yahoo messenger and anywhere and anytime, you may have help if needed, for free and in a gladly way...of course the main place is this forum, but there are other 8 foruns wide world, where i use to be in stand by mode, with the intention to give them support if needed.

Thank you very much, pictures of your amplifier, home, family, bicicle, motorcicle, audio appliances, dogs, cats, automobile, airplane, house, garden, and all stuff is wanted and will be extremelly appreciated..your own picture will be needed too, but send it together the authorization to use it or say clearly that you will not be happy to see it published...then your privacy will be respected.

My email adress is:

nanabrother@hotmail.com

Avoid the forum messenger, the PM ... it is very poor... we cannot attach videos, images or audios.... we have to use only links to uploaded material..go direct them i will be able to send all needed stuff.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited by destroyer X; 1st May 2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old 1st May 2011, 01:59 PM   #23
AndrewT is offline AndrewT  Scotland
diyAudio Member

Quote:
So, everybody that will buy must know 10 percent are included above the cost price
Destroyer,
Your mistake was to use the phase "above the cost price" to explain away the extra 10%.

Instead you could have said +10% to defray some of the costs of getting the new design to the stage of "tested availability".
Old 9th May 2011, 01:01 PM   #24
diyAudio Member

Default I am slowly doing something.... not very healthy i am these last weeks

But i am still moving a little.

Working with the MKIII and also the MAKO prototype... assembling once again with separated heatsinks in order to avoid insulators... trying to scape from thermal resistance... wood bellow is what insulates one heatsink to the other..some transistors, for CCS purposes, are insulated, others are not.

Well boys..uncle charlie is doing something...slowly but doing.

MKIII will have boards available, also schematic and layout..about the MAKO i do not know what gonna happens...maybe boards in other forum...not sure about.

I have the obligation to test it into the power that was ordered... 500 watts RMS continuous, undistorted, over 4 ohms reactive load..unclipped signal with less than 0.005% THD... i will use two fans removing heat from these fins.... the amplifier will produce much more than that...but this depends on heatsinks size and fan blower applied.... the increase above the power agreed will be made by the one will spread the amplifier wide world.... i will be giving follow up and support during 1 year, so, doubts(about heatsink size, output power and power supply details (SMPS) will be solved after release.

The idea is 1 Kilowatt easy ... and much more distorted.... sadly i will not be able to guarantee the survival at 1 Kw because i am unable to test that... my supplies cannot reach that..also heatsinks...so..the informed power (minimum guaranteed power) will be 500 wiskies.

This is the input only...there are errors to fix...this is only the start..trying to do something "less ugly".

Boards will be produced by Alex mm.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MAKO input board prototype.JPG (165.8 KB, 1026 views)

Last edited by destroyer X; 9th May 2011 at 01:09 PM.
Old 1st July 2011, 05:50 PM   #25
diyAudio Member

Default Here you have the MKIII, a new Dx Blame ST MKIII

This amplifier can operate with 1 ohm load.

Power is very good and you can see down the schematic.

No one is offering boards, or producing boards, it is free to whole world, not an exclusive design...my gift to my forum friends.

Board was not tested, but the circuit was assembled to check.... the board layout was produced by Alex mm and he may provide you material to produce your own boards, to etch them at home.

Enjoy and if you need anything just ask...also you can contact me in my personnal email adress, but i have to explain in advance that i am not selling and that i have no boards to offer...this is a diy design, an open source to the whole world enjoyment.

nanabrother@hotmail.com

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MKIII.jpg (210.9 KB, 918 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Dx Blame MKIII.pdf (108.8 KB, 381 views)
Old 1st July 2011, 05:58 PM   #26
diyAudio Member

Default I have these images provided by Doctor Alexandru

more images, black and with images to etch, then try Alex mm because i have not the tool to manipulate these images...my viewer is not working fine.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DX MK III PHOTO VIEW.jpg (537.3 KB, 875 views)
File Type: jpg DX MK III SILK TOP.jpg (592.0 KB, 823 views)
File Type: jpg DX MK III SOLDER SIDE BOTTOM.jpg (322.1 KB, 756 views)
Old 1st July 2011, 07:35 PM   #27
alex mm is offline alex mm  Romania
diyAudio Member

Default pcb black and white .....

.....I read private messages a bit later, sorry for delay in posting the black and white files in PDF. format
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DX MKIII ALL TOP.pdf (150.1 KB, 511 views)
File Type: pdf DX MK III NORMAL.pdf (42.3 KB, 391 views)
File Type: pdf DX MKIII MIRROR.pdf (42.3 KB, 375 views)
Old 1st July 2011, 08:06 PM   #28
Banned

Thats funny, i was simulating and considering building almost this exact circuit, then i saw this thread, a coincidence ? Ok my ccs for the input is the usual led one but still, and a few other component values are a bit different.
Old 1st July 2011, 08:19 PM   #29
diyAudio Member

Default Thank you Alex mm....good files dear Alexandru

Well Tekko, this shows to me you have made a good decision...the circuit is fine and was "cooked" a couple of monthes ago....well...it is a Blameless style, the best ones we can have now a days......so, go ahead with your own design or come aboard to the Corporation, join the good one that is yourself with the good ones from the Corporation, build the MKIII and give us the pleasure of your presence.

Was a coincidence...this happens and i am unable to read minds during your summertime (winter here)... also thomas is too much active and saturates my reception (C2sea)...please, take a look in the signature and please hit there andsubscribe tp the channel... then you will know uncle charlie better and you will see i use to be kidding.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited by destroyer X; 1st July 2011 at 08:26 PM.
Old 2nd July 2011, 03:26 AM   #30
ljm_ljm is offline ljm_ljm  China
diyAudio Member

Very glad to see this circuit can be widely.

I studied this circuit, and test more than 30 version of the parts and different details. Has more than 6 years

I hope I can put my experience to share with you.

I have these little toys name L10 AMP, life for L20 AMP, L12-2 AMP.

Their father originated from one of the greatest English as a designer.

The three department amplifier output structure has different toys.

L10, 2 levels of EF. L20 level 3-2 2, EF L12 CFP level.

If you would like to I can send EMAIL to these SCH PCB research.

They each plate is I modify more than ten times. After a lot of instrument measurement I believe they will be of great reference value.

Last edited by ljm_ljm; 2nd July 2011 at 03:32 AM.

Hide this!Advertise here!