Dx Blame MKIII Supercharged will soon be released

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What is the amplifier sensitivity Carlos?

was adjusted to 400 milivolts..because damn MP3/4 players.... people loves that awfull toys...what can i do?.... but this is adjustable...you can even place a trimpot in the place of the 470 ohms sensitivity adjustment resistor and then you can adjust it to enter 10 milivolts or 20 volts or more.... can use some terrible (distorting machines) preamplifiers.

regards,

Carlos

Is it flat Carlos?

No!...and Yes!...it is flat electrically.... but dinamically, working, connected to speakers, it has it's own sonic signature...may sound with more mids than treble...more treble than bass or other combination..depends your speaker, home acoustics...how much wax you have inside your ears and mainly because sonic signature....MKIII-Hx loves treble.

regards,

Carlos

And special condensers...are they different?

Yes!...they are different... some of them are black,...others are blue..some are tall, others not..some are expensive..others not.

The big ones..the fat ones may have more room to fat electrons....if fat electrons mind with that..because when i force them to enter the condenser...fat or not fat will enter anyway.

regards,

Carlos

Dx buddy...i am powerholic.... crazy for power...i use to play loud

I want to bother neighbors... i want to play louder than anyone...i want to be really bad...can i increase your amplifier power?

YES!....increase transformer size..increase condenser value in the supply, increase heatsink till it will be at a refrigerator size (put a fan blower)...increase your rectifiers.... increase your mains supply energy..use thick cables to the mains...call the company to provide you more power..replace your home fuses for bigger ones..replace your home wiring (inside walls)...increase the power output transistor quantity and search for higher voltage and higher current devices to replace the original ones.....hehehehehe... 2 kilowatts is easy...very, very, very, easy... EACH CHANNEL MAN.... 10 percent distortion (sadly)

Well.... come to uncle charlie and i will help you to produce your earthquaker.

regards,

Carlos

I am old Carlos... almost dead.... i want just a few watts not to vibrate my fake

teeth inside my mouth... you know Mister Carlos ... Sir... .... i am that one that cannot walk by the cemitery because souls try to have my old body at their side.... they use to say i am already dead and family forgot to put me in a grave.

ahahahahahah!

- Reduce your supply voltage man..also reduce the quantity of output pairs..use 8 ohms and be happy.

regards,

Carlos

Have i to use all these transistors?.... they are too much!

No!....only if you intend to use low impedance driving your amplifier to 1 kilowatt distorted.... to use 8 ohms and lower supply voltages you can use one or two pair only....the way i use in my home edition.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
But you have made an enormous amplifier..why that?.. when you use low power

Really...i use 2 to 10 watts each channel..so...Nelson Pass amplifier have the power we really need..the man is really good..it is not only fame...he is really good.

BUT.... people wants power... and i do things they may want to use...if i post low power (as i did in trust) then no one will want to build.

regards,

Carlos

Have it to buy boards to have your attention?

Negative!...you will have attention (even more) etching your own board or producing your amplifiers over a piece of wood with nails nodes to point to point....you do not have to buy boards...i am offering to the lazy ones (ahahahahah!) but i do like the most the ones produce by themselves.

I am not receiving free boards, nor Byron, nor Meanman, nor Alex mm....not money too... no gift or advantage to me....if you buy boards or not..really man this is not that important to me...what matters to me is that you build an amplifiers...mine or from others..but nine is better (hehehe)

regards,

Carlos

Can i say the amplifier is mine?

Yes..you can...after modifications it will be really yours....your problem too...your responsability too... you will give follow up and will listen complains if something goes wrong..hehehehe...go ahead man!

This is the main reason a lot of folks tries to change other guy's designs not to show their own ones..they have not courage..it is better to go with you and not to put their own skin in danger.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.