Dx Blame MKIII Supercharged will soon be released

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
You are welcome Josip

thank you Salas.... these cameras are really bothering me as i am unable to show amplifier sonic qualities.... everything sounds mediocre (average) in these things...bandwidth is no good, compresses audio and produces a lot of noise.

Zoom recorder is expensive here, we have high importation taxes..it is costing 512 USD.

Also i have lost some important software to produce slide movies because of Windows7 and HP notebook....i am missing my old desktop.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Greetings all,

I looked at a few tutorials online to learn how to make my own PCBs, and it looks like too much hassle for me. Also, if it doesn't work right away, I don't want a potentially bad board to be another complicating factor when I'm troubleshooting. I want nice professionally made boards with a solder mask and silkscreening. As I understand, these are not being sold anywhere, nor is anyone planning on selling them, and there is no group buy in progress. Is this correct? If so, I think I'll get a price for - maybe - 50? from a local manufacturer.

I assume this does not violate any kind of ethics, and that Carlos and Alex mm will not mind. If I organize a group buy, I will not try to make a profit. What are people's opinions?

-Byron

The opposite Byron, i will have to thank you for that

You are officially authorized to run the group buy and i suggest you to sell your boards by cost price in order not to violate forum rules ... and i am sure this is your intention.

It is a hard work to collect all orders and manage that ... sometimes people give up while you already have ordered boards from manufacturer... the good side is that when one give up, then two or three present themselves to buy the spare boards.

Some countries postal system, mail system, fails...then you will have to send the board once more for them....a good way is to send these things with some ensurance paid, in order to have money back if board was lost during the trip to the destination... happened in Brasil, i do not know about other places..but i am sure happened once in Brasil..and i do think our postal system is good and reliable...but failed once or twice along these 7 years.

We have majority of nice guys around...but there are some bad guys too, that will be always suspecting that we have included some profit inside the "cost price"... and some guys really did that, but to compensate them for losses as board that does not arrive destination and you will have to send them twice...this increases shipment cost and include one more set of boards to be send, once again, to the same destiny... to avoid to pay this by their own pocket, some guys have included small percent (added in the cost price) in order to face or compensate their losses.... but be aware that people goes searching and researching to know market price and to check in your provider if your price is correct..we had scandall and shame in this forum once or twice.

I have no intention to discourage you, dear friend, but to warn that the task used to be, often unrewarding, and remember that there are bad people who are looking for a way to undermine people's right to take action aimed at decent and thinking in the community in the first place .. they are always willing to throw mud on decent people atitutes to create discredit and suspection trying to demoralize ... are driven by envy turned to hatred due to their own incompetence and laziness.... you know...if they cannot be so good as you are, then they try to destroy you..this way they will be avenged.

They are few... but powerfull, as one dirty apple in a basket destroy all other apples.

Go ahead with uncle charlie blessings...be happy and i wish the best to you...because you deserve!

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:

Attachments

• MKIII home edition ready.JPG
    MKIII home edition ready.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 641
  • Ready.JPG
    Ready.JPG
    234.2 KB · Views: 609
  • Thermal sensor and bias transistor.JPG
    Thermal sensor and bias transistor.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 579
I understood you wanted to open group buy to Turbo...reason why

i have accepted, gladly, Byron cooperation dear Meanman..... HRII-55V and also MKIII, and also Troyan..also Trust and some other amplifier have never had a group buy...only Dx amplifier, HRII-36V, Precision 1 and Dx Blame...others are sad and lonely..also the DHR Turbo and some other circuits developed and may be interesting too.

First you should test yourself doing one group buy than try a multiple task....you gonna see that "it is not an easy task as people imagine".... then you can be exclusive and take care of all designs... if you survive (mind) doing these things....why i say that... watch how many started and now a days are tired.. this happens...uncle charlie is the one is never tired...maybe mad i am....of course this depends how many guys are interested in Turbo.... it is for powerholics only...not too much around...maybe gonna be easy...but Blame MKIII may collect more than 20 orders in a matter of monthes.

You are free to open group buy from several other models if you want.... i understood that Turbo was already a lot of hard work...you do not imagine how busy you gonna be after start this kind of work.

I always accepted cooperators, because this is not an easy task, also i cannot do that, not only because i am busy producing ideas and designs,building them, testing them, producing videos, uploading videos, producing advertising to diyers to assemble for free.. stimulating them to etch their own board, giving follow up, helping and supporting psychologically the ones that failed and feel frustrated with their amplifier with problems...well... i have a lot to do..also i am in 8 foruns, in Orkut, MSN, Linkedin and several other social places..also Youtube as you know..with more than 500 videos there...answering comments.... not only this is the good reasons to keep myself out of group buy... but also because people is always suspecting we are earning money and they do not accept this because of many reasons..some fair other unfair..... it is a big risk to me...no good tome to run group buy having a thread and beeing the designer and the one that tries to help..because moderator can kick me out and this way will result in abandoned threads, creating troubles to builders and will make Corporation guys sad and lonely..not good and not fair...better to me to be distant from this stuff.

Byron is thinking about...he may run or not....you also is thinking about and may run or not...i am the one that is always "on"..doing and doing and thinking about how to spread my amplifiers world wide... i have not doubts about what i want to do.

My main worry about you dear Meanman, is that you are with me ,building all my amplifiers models since a long time ago..a happy builder...i feel afraid to loose a happy builder that may be replaced by a sad group buy manager...bad business to me..to loose a happy one to have a bored other.

Also there's another way... we can split the job in two.... arrangements between you two... Byron can run group buy to Americas, Africa, Asia, Mid east and Oceania and you can run group buy to Europe.... observing my Youtube insight i see that Russia loves my amplifier and may be a diy customer (the one buy boards to assemble under DIY spirit..boards cheap and cost price) if boards results really cheap.....main interested in my stuff is USA, Canada and Russia... and China producing non authorized clones (hehehehe)

I would love to see you deciding this as i have other things to run....this will let me free to do the things i have to do...at this moment i have job for more 6 hours in front of the computer.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Hi there DX really glad to see you came out with this amp when you did it's epefect for what I wanted!

When you or others get a group buy going I'm in for 6 at least.

You know that Chinese manufacturer I spoke to you about before? I'm thinking of getting this design out there to him for production with your permission of course!

Thanks
Keep up the good work!

hi guys :) been following this thread for awhile and very interested in some boards . why not instead of a group buy under the rules of the groupbuy board , someone gets boards made and sells them under swapmeet rules to cover expenses ? i've no problem paying a fair price for such boards .

i've just finished a swapmeet sale of a quantity of obsolete jfets and i KNOW what it takes to do it . my "huge" profit barely covered the expense of gas driving back and forth to the post office .

personally i think there will be enough interest for a modest or better order of professionally made boards and would be willing to help out :)

cheers Woody

Woody...this is complicated.... hard to explain..takes too much time

the main idea is that is perceived as not fair...because the sittuation is understood as we are using forum...you know..taking advantage from forum.... here i can advertise because DIY, this is for free, and if i open a home page i will be using this forum as a lever... as a tool to send people to a home page and sell there... so..using forum indirectly as a tool, and for free... this is extremelly complicated to explain my dear..... the method is often used in my country but is considered as non decent by a lot of people.... i am 7 years here..i am known because of this forum..here i have my friends...it is not fair to open a page and start to sell because all the fame was built here..using forum bandwidth.... in this case, if i want to sell...would be better to advertise in this same forum..a paid advertisement...but i cannot do that.. i just cannot pay...i cannot afford.

I would like not to continue this kind of talk because this always have created a lot of troubles to me and drives me deeply sad as i cannot advance..i cannot progress.

I am asking your understanding and cooperation not to ask me details about.... the subject is extremelly sensitive and i ensure you i am being watched and monitored about that... also i have some few enemies created based in their envy..they are crazy to watch me doing that to bomb me.

I cannot sell..i have no paypall.... i cannot sell to you, for instance, because you belong to the forum..to sell i have to leave DIY...here is not allowed, because i became famous here... if i did i will be using forum, i will be taking advantage from the fame built here as i have used space for free... thousands pictures published... using this and also the fact that i became famous here.

The correct thing is to buy space for advertisement in this forum... a paid space..then i will be free to sell..but even this way i will not be able to continue to open threads as i will be using MORE space and for free to the purpose to show my stuff....i just cannot do that..i cannot pay..i cannot afford...so..no way to do this.

Conflict of interest is the name we have here when someone works to a company and start to have personnal advantage from that..using company name..company tools, company machines, company personnel...or if you are selling for the company, then you start to sell yourself cheaper than the company is selling their products..you know, cheating...robbering.. competing with your own company..knowing their price and selling cheaper...not honest...here in my place this is a crime..despite half population does not care about that.. I DO!...... Lever is the name... Alavança.... using forum as a lever to sell outside forum.. means that after the guy get some fame inside the forum, from the forum and because of forum space and presence of audiophiles...then the guy will open a home page and start to USE, take advantage... i do think this is not fair, not correct, not decent, not honest and not allowed to make diyaudio forum as being my outdoor to lever sells outside forum... i hope you understand.

So, to have my amplifier only when people has the goodwill to open group buys or if you etch your boards by yourself..other way is to ask me gerbers and order boards yourself for your own use.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.