Dx Blame MKIII Supercharged will soon be released

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I told the man he could use my schematic and explore the way he want

About the pcboard layout he is not authorized because i am not the one have designed the pcboard....not beeing mine i cannot authorize.

In my mind he would change the board layout himself, or redesign it entirelly.

Despite a agree with the use of the circuit, Alex mm can complain and Ebay will block these sells.

I said that i want a board for testing purposes, because i though it would be a different board layout and i had the need to be sure if the pcboard was fine...the man said would ship the board to me, i am still waiting that board to test.

He told would be few units...just for fun..... in this advertisement you see 8 kits available.... and this looks right when compared to the agreement.

Well...it looks a communication problems...misunderstanding i think.

regards,

Carlos

Hi Carlos,

The guy is a really nice person and will help anyone buying from him. You can tell by his rating... Over 4000 sales with 100% positive feedback.

Before anyone complain if in disagreement, I would contact him first. I'm sure you can all come to a common ground agreement!

That said, this amps looks really awesome and you have done really good work on it!

Do you know where I could get some reviews on the sound?

Ciao!

BTW, you can remove my post with the link if you prefer not displaying it. I hope you're not mad at me...

Last edited:
I am not mad with you .... just disappointed because

the man have not made a board himself and used the same board layout Alex have made without ask him permission for that.

Maybe he have asked permission...this is something Alex should inform us... it seems he has not.

It looks the idea is to push his sales of parts, and the amplifier is there for testing purposes to see if associated will make sales increase...he said wanted only some boards to be produced.

I am asking Meanman to open a second round.

I cannot delete the link dear Pinochio, because the post is not mine.......you can delete the link not to make advertisement connecting me to a business when i am not making business here.... the guy is using my name and people may understand i have connections and this does not happens...no shillings or cents will come to my pocket...i do my stuff for free, and this kind of stuff just create me troubles as connect me with non legal stuff, this is not allowed in our forum, to earn money using their space, forum space,with advertisement.

I have some few enemies..and this is wonderfull for them to bomb uncle charlie....and this is very unfair to me as i am honest.

Ask moderators to delete the link... click in the interrogation mark you have in your post and ask them to delete the link.... i hope we gonna have soon a second round of group buy and then this trouble will be minimized.

That man should have made a different board based into Alex layout...almost starting from the scratch....but he made the wrong way, including Alex mm name is printed there when this is not fine...was not authorized by Alex...about my name there is fine, i said yes to use the schematic..i am printed as circuit designer...and this is correct and authorized.

We have Drowranger that has made a different layout based into Alex layout...he made the correct way, used Alex layout as a reference only..he may test and publish in the future..... Meanman may also change something, with Alex mm cooperating or not and this may help us to continue to feed our forum with pcboards and circuits to the communitty enjoyment and our (mine, from Alex and from Patrick Roovers) enjoyment.

Links to business is not a good idea in this forum ... in special when this light suspicious ideas ... people is always sniffing a chance to connect people to monetary interests ...there are good and bad guys in our forum ...these things feeds all kind of bad suspicious, bad comments and non decent actions against decent members.

regards,

Carlos

Thank you.... these things drives me sad ... i am glad dear Patrick, your boards are

... cheaper.

The bandwidth we use, dear Pinochio, is paid by the forum...or by people that maintain this forum working with contributions and advertisement.... i use to spend a lot of bandwidth posting images here...i am a traditional hard core picture poster.... going to the year number 8 doing that.

We cannot sell things here, not directly or nor undirectly.... this is for free, a diy forum for our enjoyment and to share ideas about audio electronics and some other stuff...we cannot use forum as a lever to sell...when someone use my circuits (majority is piracy, this is the first one authorized to use SCHEMATIC) people obviously connect the stuff with me...when in the reality i have none with these guys..no contact, no business, no payment...nothing...just the dirty fame comes to me...very unfair that stuff...drives me deeply sad.... because people goes suspicious i am with my feet stucked into the lame... when i am clean of that stuff.

My dream was forum to produce boards.... then price would be fair and no one would do that anymore... sadly, this is an idea that have not grown up till these days..you see that even Nelson Pass has not boards produced by our forum being sold....if we do not face pirates with lower price... real cost price, then we gonna face this kind of sittuation i dislike.

Well...i am naive in this point....in my mind the guy wanted to make some boards for enjoyment, to distribute to friends...i have never imagined boards would go to a page for selling purposes... i am disappointed...will not authorize anyone more...never again!

No problems Pinochio...it is all rigth... thanks.

Soon i will be feeling good once again.... all that race for money bothers me a lot.... the terrible money drives people to do strange things.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
I'm all for GB.

I actually been buying many things in group buy from Salas, Tea-bag, DVBProjekt, AKSA and many more. I highly encourage people in the forum and also realize it is a heaven for all of us DIY community.

We're all very lucky for these sites and the people that makes this great DIY community.

All the best to you and your team and put me on the next GB please

Ciao!

We may have Gb near future... a new board, or slightly modified board

from Meanman..... we will be waiting his movements..will take some time...but will happens.

People like you...saying " I'm in " the way you did will stimulate him to move.... inform how many kits you want....if a single kit or more than one please.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Made some small changes regarding the layout like using wider pinout for some caps and moved the 10000µF caps.Used bigger holes for the1n4007 diodes.Next thing is removing the resistor for lifted ground and redisign thegroundplane

Attachments

• MKIII HX second round.png
    MKIII HX second round.png
    89.2 KB · Views: 809
Made some small changes regarding the layout like using wider pinout for some caps and moved the 10000µF caps.Used bigger holes for the1n4007 diodes.Next thing is removing the resistor for lifted ground and redisign thegroundplane

Nice layout!

Could you please make two more holes per large caps to accomodate 4 or 5 terminal caps?

Like these (just an example)

http://www.panasonic.com/industrial/components/pdf/PIC_T-UP_SERIES_DNE.pdf

Continue the great work!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.