I would like to introduce you a simple software to diy electronics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi Carlos, I can't believe I watched the whole video in your sigline, Yes it is frustrating that the programs don't have all the different types of devices but that is why they come with their own component editors! I made my own outines for expressPCB without too much hassle. If I had an account on youtube I'd tell the guy to just use the editor!

The ironic thing is, I just bought a cad program for stripboard! ;)

Tony.

Ahahahah... interesting Wintermute.... to strip boards is funny.

I do use Multisim Power Pro version 11 too...but for Semi Professional work...more serious power amplifiers.... this one is an old version of Troyan, called Troyan Brasil.

Ultiboard from Multisim is fine too..... well.... this program came from the Electronics Workbench, that was always one of the best we have.

To my home use, daily use, to my toys, i use hand work without simulators, tracing things using nail polish...but sometimes i have fun with these ones too...i do think they are very nice ones too.

The one, in the attached image could pump out 1.2 Kilowatts over 2 ohms...was buid and tested using 20 output pairs... crazy thing that i have tested with 4 ohms only, because i had not enougth supply for it.

The guy that appear in the signature line video is clever, i fully agreed with him.

By the way, your pictures are very nice...your artificial intelligence works.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Multisim for Semi Professional works.png
    Multisim for Semi Professional works.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.