My Teac A-H300 Mods :o)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all im Adam, im new here, been a reader for a while and decided it was time to join.

Heres some images of the mods iv done to my Teac Reference 300.

First is a pic of the pre outs i fitted so i can add a power amp or active sub...

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Soz its a bit blurry, seems to have focused on the other sockets instead.

This pic was taken a few days ago, shows the figure 8 power inputs i fitted...

And here you can see the satin black paint job the casing of the Amp and CD player have had...

Really enjoyed doing this, the two units look alot better in black/champagne, pre-outs work as should etc.

Adam.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.