What is the STK4362TV?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
STK4362 is a small Sanyo IC amplifier rated at 2x10W with maximum supply voltage of 50V, but STK4362TV is in a bigger package. Run with 45V power supply it gives sound with much bigger power. I believe it is a high power version but couldn't find any pdf/specs.

Anybody knows about this chip?

Thanks

Thanks for the answer gents...

I was wrong. Actually the STK4362TV is in the same package as the STK4362. Listening to it again using my speaker, it is not too much higher than 10W. And the sound quality is in the same league with STK4362 :p

BTW, I have given the module away, but I'm still wondering...

The module has power supply fuse rated around 3.5A. Capacitor is rated at 80V. Each channel output has fuse rated at around 1.6A. The module is professional like. The best STK amp external module I have ever seen.

Tief, unfortunately I have given away the module. Are you sure that module numbers can be useful to track more information? I have tried to do similar thing using google but it was more than useless so I don't want to try that again. But I know that you're good at it :)

Tief, unfortunately I have given away the module. Are you sure that module numbers can be useful to track more information? I have tried to do similar thing using google but it was more than useless so I don't want to try that again. But I know that you're good at it :)
I am not sure, but there is a chance. Even only a PCB number of the associated printed circuit board could be helpful.
Have you written to Sanyo Semicon (two URL by post #2) in case of datasheet?

Last edited:
Hi Tief, when you suggested to order the datasheet to Sanyo, I assumed to purchase it. I just do not do online purchase. I have a Visa but till now I'm reluctant to give my credentials to unknown websites, for security reasons. So I haven't contacted them.

Hi djk, may be what you mean is the plain STK4362, without "TV" suffix. That is easy to find. The STK4362TV I couldn't find. But anyway, I have given it away to my friend because I did think that it is still a low-class STK amplifier (I still have one STK4362).

Not many people here discussing about the higher-classes of STK amps. I think because they are probably only popular in Japan. Medium level STK amps do not sound like hi-end amps but they are easier to listen to than the Gainclone imo. My current best STK amp is the mono chip STK4042XI, specified with minimum 80W @ THD 0.008%.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.