Lax Stage Power Amplifier "MA-5200" - schematic wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Who can inform me about download sources for schemas from the brand "Lax Sonic Solution" ?
I need this for the model MA5200 - mentioned about
www.forum.poweraudio.ro • Vezi subiect - Vand T-amp 2400 si LAX MA5200

The download bottoms from currently website doesn't have function.
http://www.laxpro.net/about-us-company-profile.asp
the old website was follow:
http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20020325152130/http://laxaudio.com/
http://replay.waybackmachine.org/19991128123559/http://laxaudio.com/
The Jan. 23, 2005 was the last marking there (about the old name "Laxaudio")

Thank you for advices

Attachments

• LAX MA5200.jpg
    LAX MA5200.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 664
  • Lax MA5200 inside.jpg
    Lax MA5200 inside.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 853
  • Lax MA5200 inside-II.jpg
    Lax MA5200 inside-II.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 557
Last edited:
not by all users the webarchive gues open as a guy inform me. Here the formerly address:
LAX SONIC SOLUTION
4321 ATLANTIC AVE.
LONG BEACH. CA. 90807. USA
PHONE (562)-424-2293
FAX (562)-424-5673

Preface from first website:
"LAX Sonic Solution: Your Guarantee of a New Altitude in Professional sound Performance."

Let's get better acquainted. We're LAX Sonic Solution, and we'd like to tell you something about ourselves. We'd also like to give you an overview of what we think are some of the more innovative new professional products around.

The LAX Sonic Solution organization has its origins in every level of the professional audio industry. Manufacturing, sales, distribution, retail - over the past twenty years we've been involved in every significant area of the pro business. Our hands-on experience in pro audio has led to a company philosophy of design innovation, performance value, and a commitment backed up by three strategically located international distribution centers designed to service our regional markets.

With our extensive knowledge of the professional market, we set out to come up with new products that offered design innovation, reliability, and unsurpassed performance value. We're proud to say that we've reached that goal, and now offer what we think are some of the finest professional products on the market.

We created our new line of electronics as a family, in which each unit designed to work hand-in-hand with the other, hard and effectively, so that you can rest assured in their performance and reliability. Each LAX Sonic Solution electronic product comes not only with its own very impressive list of specifications, but also with its own comfort zone. These are electronics created by audio professionals for people who depend on music, are musically creative, and thrive on providing an innovative musical environment. LAX Sonic Solution is really about professionals designing products for professionals.

in the attachement the legacy website

There are no informations about the engineers and developers.

Attachments

• Laxaudio webarchive.pdf
    39.5 KB · Views: 378
Hi,

I am afraid you wouldn't find any info about these amplifiers. I believed they are from China. I have repaired a Lax Sonic Solution PM1600 and it sounded good. Topology, class H, grounded collector. Probably a QSC clone.

Attachments

• IMG0072A.jpg
    IMG0072A.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG0068A.jpg
    IMG0068A.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 497
  • IMG0065A.jpg
    IMG0065A.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG0071A.jpg
    IMG0071A.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG0070A.jpg
    IMG0070A.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG0069A.jpg
    IMG0069A.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 164
Hi,
I am afraid you wouldn't find any info about these amplifiers. I believed they are from China. I have repaired a Lax Sonic Solution PM1600 and it sounded good. Topology, class H, grounded collector. Probably a QSC clone.
I don't believed, that my unit was made in China, because only newer versions comes from there.
Today I receive the failured device and on the rear pannel I read follow:
198 SADDLEBOW RD, BELL
CANYON, CA. 91307 USA

(is different from that address mentioned by post # 2)
SERIAL NO 9809007
perhaps the first two numbers of ser.-No the year of production?
I don't find a sticker "Made in China"
Who was the developer there on those days?

Last edited:
The US-brand "ODY-PRO" seems to be overtaken Laxaudio (see images in the attachement of the "MA-7200" from the MA-series - the front outline is the same except the brand logo). The address of the U.S.A. HEADQUARTER is according
www.ody-pro.com as follow:
5332 FRATUS DR.TEMPLE CITY, CALIFORNIA.91780
and the export office:
ODY-PRO Export Sales Office:Unit 14, 10/F. Kwai Cheong Centre,50 Kwai Cheong Road, Hong Kong.TEL: +852 2604 9382,FAX: +852 2617 4699
there is no e-mail address mentioned according the USA address.

Who can call for me to the U.S.A. HEADQUARTER for asking e-mail address?
I haven't success to get contact by phone.
Thank you for find out this.

Attachments

• Lax MA7200 from ODY-PRO.pdf
    18.7 KB · Views: 280
  • Lax MA7200 front-I.jpg
    Lax MA7200 front-I.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Lax MA7200 front-II.jpg
    Lax MA7200 front-II.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.