DIY home etched boards, old style, simple, fast and SMD style - Page 3 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th March 2011, 08:37 AM   #21
diyAudio Member

Default Yep...uncle charlie is winning ... despite i am playing with that

You know Ostry, this board style was my single moment of geniality... i did that with 12 years old while other kids where running to catch football rounded things (balls) while i was making rockets at my home.... while they compete to show themselves as strong and dominating machoes, uncle charlie,.... well; young Charlie, was inviting girls to stop in between floors inside the elevators...i just cannot tell you details what's use to happens inside that thing...ahahahahah!

Not enougth?... you stay 6 days using the hell thing...eagle software, deciding the diameter of the whole to be drilled when we do not even need holes...in place to draw your schematic direclty you invert and fill your life with demanding softwares that reduces your efficiency and you tune the slave of your own tradition..without think a single minute about how stupid this is.

I am glad i am from Orion...my name is Solrac (inverted form of Carlos... and you may understand that as you INVERT your layout to produce boards) and i do think you, humans, are not really clever, as you all have a lot of intelligence and never apply them.

First example about you...humans...when you grown up and start to be strong, healthy, independent, having money, home and peace..then you decide to mess with your whole life...you catch a single woman and give up related to whole female population... go dating, just one and only one, giving up about all others..this is not very clever isnt' it?..... if this is not enougth.... as you conquer your own space and freedom, peace and SILENCE... as you have ambience to listen God (good music is God's language) calm and warm place your home...you would be able to listen the little wisper while grass leaves are talking (or touching) one each other, you humans, decide to produce a lot of noisy kids, jumping and screaming all day long and you become their slave..having a lot of worries about them for your whole life...when you become already old... going to die...your mind will be thinking how bad would be their lives without you to take care of them...not clever i think...Orion people uses their mind better...you call us the "men in black".... we are around with our inter stellar cruisers since the humans became better than apes when we have introduced some genetics on you...and you said that God come with his carriage of fire..when there's no fire on that, just photons.... we are flying around and you do not believe in what you see...you call UFO.

You see how pcboards are not inteligence solution...really darn stupid thing..U need washers, bolts, nuts and pressurizing rings..also insulating spacers to put that think in place to avoid produce shorts into the chassis..so....humans construct things able to produce shorts to the chassis and produces metalic chassis in order to produce that short..ahahahahahah!

When you assemble these boards, you do not know what you're doing, as you do not see what happens in the other side (this is not clever for sure).... and you need silk screen (one more need created by human intelligence) to guide you througth the process..... and as this is not enougth stupid, you will put codes on that to mess, even more, with your life....there's no 100 or 2K2, or 33N or BC546....do you know what humans does?... they put code names... R1, C4, Q21a...and them you need a chart, a print or a computer, to know what C4 means...or you will never assemble the damn thing.

Come one Ostry...uncle charlie beated your board style (human traditional style) by thousand years distance and difference...ahahahahahah!

You see how clever humans are (ich bin Orion), doing these foolishes the last 100 years and no one, ever, could realise how stupid things are...and i had to make this way to or no one would assemble my amplifiers..so.... human stupidity forced me to reduce my brain activity.

hohohohohohohô!

Well guys, one day i will let you visit Orion using my dematerialize and materialize machine..then you will see what is a society organization based into the most high principles of intelligence.

Well boys..for sure uncle charlie is having a strong good mood and playing with you..of course this cannot be truth.

Posted without my image without the ligth divergent foolya hyper magnetic field..and my board.... terrible thing..made humans style.

If my picture disappears, vanishes, is because there are other Orion folks in the forum management that use censorship against such kind or things.

regards,

Solrac
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02467.jpg (874.8 KB, 254 views)
File Type: jpg Orion people real image.jpg (271.1 KB, 222 views)

Last edited by destroyer X; 27th March 2011 at 08:58 AM.
Old 27th March 2011, 01:08 PM   #22
diyAudio Member

Default Do not mind and be happy...while in this planet

I am doing same board style as yours:

YouTube - Dx introduction, this one failed

Of course i am kidding...if i was talking serious you would not believe anyway.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited by destroyer X; 27th March 2011 at 01:11 PM.
Old 27th March 2011, 03:02 PM   #23
diyAudio Member

Yes , I am happy to be breathing on this earth yet another day. As far as the rest ..... whatever... .

OS
Old 27th March 2011, 03:40 PM   #24
diyAudio Member

Default I am kidding...relax.

Something is reality...other things not.

No doubts you are from earth..and breathing fresh air.

Long life to you Ostry.

You see..that even inviting Orion extraterrestrians, this thread does not take off...less than thousand hits.... people forgot uncle charlie.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited by destroyer X; 27th March 2011 at 03:44 PM.
Old 28th March 2011, 02:08 PM   #25
diyAudio Member

I too have been making my own PCBs for a very long time and must have made over 100 without any failures. I use the transparency/UV, photosensitive process and this really does let you make PCBs capable of working with the smallest of the standard surface mount packages. I posted a wiki article detailing this a while ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sigma.jpg (97.8 KB, 193 views)
Old 28th March 2011, 02:54 PM   #26
ontoaba is offline ontoaba  Indonesia
diyAudio Member

I like to use already etched and drilled PCB or a matrix hole PCB. Then I placing components both at top and bottom of PCB, because it is the easiest and fastest.
Old 29th March 2011, 10:35 AM   #27
diyAudio Member

SMD boards are hard to be made...too much thin lines....my style is only for analog audio using low parts count ...for simple auxiliary circuits....to large schematics we have to use eagle (or other) and to order boards....my style is for auxiliary circuits, alike a VU meter circuit, an attenuator, a volume control board, a passive crossover, a power supply, an external CCS....these things.

regards,

Carlos
Old 29th March 2011, 12:21 PM   #28
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer X View Post
SMD boards are hard to be made...too much thin lines....my style is only for analog audio using low parts count ...for simple auxiliary circuits....to large schematics we have to use eagle (or other) and to order boards....my style is for auxiliary circuits, alike a VU meter circuit, an attenuator, a volume control board, a passive crossover, a power supply, an external CCS....these things.
I designed, etched, drilled and soldered a simple (less then 10 components) PCB based around the CS2000 clock management chip in less then 1 hour. Then, had it up and running in around 30 mins more (this included writing and adding the code to the system micro processor).

Sure, if you're completely unfamiliar with some of the popular CAD programs, it will take you longer, as will making quality PCBs, if you have zero experience there also. But the same can be said for your method. Once you have learnt the required skill set however, which is no more complicated then learning how to use Microsoft Word and learning how to solder effectively, you can make quality PCBs in very little time.

I am not knocking your approach, I am merely illustrating a different way that something can be done.

Just as lots of people like to prototype on vero board, I would rather make a PCB.
Old 29th March 2011, 01:40 PM   #29
diyAudio Member

Default Yes....i see and i know you are just chating, and informing having the best intention

I could see that 5th..... i know you a long time...you are welcome.

Using my own way is hard to do your type of circuit...your method is good to this circuit...mine is no good to circuits that have all that thin parallel lines...my way is more rude and rudimentar (rudimentary, primitive, basic) my method shown is better when used together very simple schematics.

Thank you.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited by destroyer X; 29th March 2011 at 01:49 PM.
Old 29th March 2011, 02:20 PM   #30
AndrewT is offline AndrewT  Scotland
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer X View Post
my method shown is better when used together very simple schematics.
No.
Your method is different and suits your style of simpler schematics (fewer components with through hole soldering leads).

Hide this!Advertise here!