Clone Goldmund Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello
That look like the GM Telos clone!
JFET Input High Speed MOSFET Power Amplifier PCB Telos | eBay
I was interested to build these amp but hard to get the input fet. Also someone (Wahab)helped me to develop my own mosfet amplifier (not built yet) but he made several simulation and outperform most of the popular amplifiers on the DIY forum including the Goldmund which was cloned on the forum.
So right now I really don't know to buy a set of PC board or just wait until I test my amplifier.
Those (transistors) fets look like Renesan but who knows on ebay today if they are real or not.
I think better if someone buy the plain PC board and get the chips and parts from a source after you do not have issue or second toughts with.
Greetings Gabor

hello
please let me order my pair and after I will let it know,
For two reason I ask
To be sure I get my own fets since they have only 70PC
And I want to confirm is orig or not.
Is a large semi supplier so I think it's orig and any time I purchased before I was satisfied.
$50 Order min. inside Canada, I don't know internationally but they do ship!
Greetings G

Hello

OK guys it is here from Canada,
Pacific Semiconductors Inc. - Search
these company sell only original parts. I did purchased (ordered) from them several times semis and never got counterfeit or BS.
I think it would be worth to org a little GB because at $500 purchase value you get 20% discount!
I think I do not build the GM clone, after I finish my SS amps I want to build some tube stuff.
Greetings Gabor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.