Need a good recommendation on a "great" sounding 7.2 surround amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently had the opertunity to demo a pair of Manger Sound Transducer loud speakers! Wow is all I can say. I am purchasing 9 of them for a large theater room in my house. The dilemma is I can't seem to find a 7.2 processor/amp to do justice to the speakers :headbash: (I think it has to do with the digital to analog converter) so I am looking for suggestions. Anyone that has some info please let me know. Also I live in US so it is something I would need to be able to hear before I purchase as I am not interested in spending that kind of money on something I have not heard.

The speakers have a great response as low as 25watts, so it doesn't need to be ridiculously high powered. But I would like to have a little left over, so I am thinking around 50 watts per channel, with 75 to 100 watts per Subwoofer channel. That would be around 500 to 550 total watts RMS. If any one knows of good processor (without amp) I would be interested in looking into that too.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.