Yamaha M-80 Technical Bulletin discovered!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I stumbled on one of the mythical Yamaha M-80 Technical bulletins! Supposedly there are three and I think this is the first one. There is no copyright stated on this doc. The Yamaha tech experts over at AK have verified that it is one of the documents.

I have a crippled M-80 and I just used a bunch of different search engines and got lucky! I usually hang out at audiokarma and I will gladly contribute this to diyaudio or members.

If anyone wants it or would like to upload this to the site, i'll post it.
The document is dated 3/15/86

No. 66H
Serial number 2401 and below
Mandantory
Five circuit changes are documented with a schematic snapshot

If anyone knows where I could access the other two Technical bulletins it would be greatly appreciated!

Fortunately, I have the OM and SM in softcopy. AK and hifiengine.com have extensive libraries at no cost.

I'll send you the TB.

I tried to attach it to my original thread but the moderator might have stripped it off. that's OK if those are the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy,

I know that this is an old thread but figure what the heck: if you've got the Yamaha M-80 technical bulletin (or, by now, any of the others as well I'd appreciate it if you'd send it my way. Got a dead M-80 & need all the help I can get repairing it.

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.