Service manual for Primare a20 MKII

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

I have cross-posted my request on "Need schematic or service manual for Primare A30.1":

"Dear all,

My Primare A30.1 integrated amplifier (bought in year 2003) is faulty and didn't have output. After checked by my friend, he tells me all fuses are okay, +/- DC voltage present at the output drivers.

I found out that the input signal can be selected okay via input selector. Audio (L and R) signal can be passed to the TAPE monitor output. But the (L and R) signal is not able to go to the pre-amplifier output.

Does anybody can give me some hints to find out the problem? Or anyone has the circuit diagram to share?

Thanks & best regards,
William"

Appreciate if I can have the Primare A30.1 service manual and/or circuit diagram.

email: cakeshopboy@gmail.com

Best regards,
William

Hi

I’ve been searching service manual for my Primare A20mk2 amplifier for several days and lucky found this thread. Briefly, my Primare amplifier is dead despite the fact it was rather operated under normal condition Therefore I need the abovementioned paper which surely helps me to fix this device. Please guys send me schematics for Primare A20mk2 via email. My email address is jrymar@wp.pl. I’m looking forward to hearing some news in this case. Many thanks in advance !!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.