Soundcraft SA-1000

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi i have a manuall with schematics not very detailed but it can do the job
it is a hard copy so if you still kneed it i can scan it and mail it
it is a very good amp i have a few of them and one is with with one chanel sorted and i will fix it this days .
so if you kneed any info on this i can help
sorry for the bad english

and mary christmas

I have searched for schematics...only paid ones i found

But..i could find some nice pictures about it.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Soundcraftsmen.jpg
    Soundcraftsmen.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 477
  • Soundcrafstmen 2.jpg
    Soundcrafstmen 2.jpg
    616.9 KB · Views: 481
  • Soundcraftsmen 3.jpg
    Soundcraftsmen 3.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 425
By the speakers ratings you see the real power is not the one they publish

Say, musical power, average power with music entering..considering losses, EMF and so on.

Of course can put out 400 with sinusoidal signal entering at clipping..i am talking about real audio transference with music and real speakers.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Soundcrafstmen 4.jpg
    Soundcrafstmen 4.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 443
  • Soundcraftsmen 5.jpg
    Soundcraftsmen 5.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 514
  • Soundcraftsmen 6.jpg
    Soundcraftsmen 6.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 147
There seems to be a bit of confusion here between Soundcraft, a UK company mostly famous for making mixing consoles, and Soundcraftsmen, a US manufacturer of amps and eqs.

The amp in question was made for Soundcraft UK by a norwegian manufacturer called Adyton. The Soundcraft SA1000 was also marketed as Adyton XP-3.

hi again
yes the amp in question is the sa 1000 or adyton as it was the manufacturer for soundcraft, and the service manual is from adyton i will post it asap
with some pics from my amp

hapy new year
finaly i found some time to scan the service manual so
here it is
regards to all
paris

Hi destroyer:confused:
think he means Adyton /"Soundcraft" SA series from 80's!! have full service info and a great deal of knowledge of these BTW looking for HY358A as found in any SA series amp also found in the Norwegian variant "Adyton P3" its the little hybrid circuit with 50 pins mine broken in shipping willing to buy it anyone got a spare one on here other wise have to make new driver card for 2 ch :(

Disabled Account
Joined 2011
i am also still looking for the schematic of this unit!

if anyone has found it, please let me know! i will do the same if i find it!

so far i have contacted:
adyton: do not have it
soundcraft: did not even know they made this amp, dont have it, they want me to send it to them if i can find it haha
charlieb999 in the past had sent it to me but i cannot find it anymore! i have requested from him again , he responded but still no service manual i hope to not annoy him.

Hi destroyer:confused:
think he means Adyton /"Soundcraft" SA series from 80's!! have full service info and a great deal of knowledge of these BTW looking for HY358A as found in any SA series amp also found in the Norwegian variant "Adyton P3" its the little hybrid circuit with 50 pins mine broken in shipping willing to buy it anyone got a spare one on here other wise have to make new driver card for 2 ch :(

Hi,

I have one Adyton Soundcraft SA1000 still working good With the schematic!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.