gigaworks' F5 power amplifier kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Not mention it has capacitors on the amp boards. Papa's has none. Buy boards from this site. They are the Papa blessed boards, plus helps Jason with the site cost. It those type of copies that make designers reluctant to publish their schematics for us diyers.

It's a real shame that this goes on. Jim's Audio does boards for some Borbely stuff too. An email exchange with Erno and I quickly find out they don't have permission for his stuff either.

These boards appear to be high quality. It's too bad they don't get permission or a licensing agreement with those they rip off. They could charge a little more and people like me might actually buy them.

I really wish DIYaudio would offer a completed F5 kit (with or without the chassis). I'd buy two ASAP. Fishing around to find the parts while ok if you have a bank of spare parts, is otherwise a PITA, especially for anyone wanting to put one together as a simple weekend project.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.