Are you ready to face strong emotions?.. Dx Blame MKII and the Supercharged release!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Newton said it is all right.... he connected and adjusted

and this means it is all right.

He had to go out with the family to buy a house to weekend... a small farm to his family, reason why he will continue latter.

He said the amplifier is hot....of course he is talking about temperature because he have not listened yet.... only assembled and adjusted and found that temperature rise to 43 degrées celsius...yes..it is really hot.

In his home the temperature is 27 degrées celsius.... while he is out, a daugther will upload the video showing the adjustment...next will be listening tests.

Sorry..... of topic here....this is for the Dx Super A thread... sorry folks.,

Will copy and paste there.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
hello sir I'm not sure if you already fix the problem if you notice those 2 transistors need to be insulated and not touching the heat sink see image
the metal tap of the transistor is the collector the screw with watcher should not touch the metal part of the transistor I hope that is what it is a simple fix.

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• rtyt.jpg
    rtyt.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Is ok sir don't worried sometimes we forgot stuff I sometimes forgot wich one is the cathode on LED jejejejejeje it happens :D

the BD139 should be fine is already insulated :)

they are some brands of transistors that they come insulated or

also you can use plastic insulators too so the screw will not touch the metal tap of the transistor.

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• tap.PNG
    tap.PNG
    84.7 KB · Views: 231
  • insulators.jpg
    insulators.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 214
These pcboards looks strange to me

Maybe non authorized board.

Well, this does not mean we are not responsible by the circuit...of course we are...but we are not responsible by the pcboard.

Of course we gonna help you and others..but with half strenght, because we do not know what people did with the pcboards...i hope, at least, they have copied rigth.

And you Vargas, do you recognize these boards... are they from the Englishman that said gonna make a couple of boards to his friends and made much more:mad: .. well.... maybe he has a lot of friends....maybe.....do you think these pcboards came from China dear Juan?

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Well I thought this one was one your designs so is not your designs Carlos ? hope is not China make, to be honest I thought was Rudy designs

please sir let us know if this from a group buy authorized by mister Carlos, we are happy to help but if the boards was made on the side or

was purchase from a piracy Asian market let us know but if the board was made by local for diy and not many boards let said 6 is fine

Regards
Juan

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.