Are you ready to face strong emotions?.. Dx Blame MKII and the Supercharged release! - Page 62 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th August 2012, 02:03 PM   #611
diyAudio Member

Default You are very welcome

I am happy you like it.

regards,

Carlos
Old 2nd September 2012, 04:38 PM   #612
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to vargasmongo3435
Hello! guys here is a video of my Dx Blame MKII Supercharged
sorry about the camera sounds can not detect bass but is there.

I build a Dx Blame MKII Supercharged and I'm happy with the resuslts! - YouTube

Regards
vargasmongo3435
Old 2nd September 2012, 06:40 PM   #613
diyAudio Member

Default Nice video..... this is what we feel when we listen to this amplifier

Thank you Juan.

regards,

Carlos
Old 2nd September 2012, 07:59 PM   #614
diyAudio Member

Way to go Vargas!
Old 2nd September 2012, 08:05 PM   #615
diyAudio Member

hell yeah!

Regards
vargasmongo3435
Old 10th September 2012, 02:51 PM   #616
diyAudio Member

Talking Getting ready for stereo!

I'm ready for "stereo" I was putting together the other board and at least I solder must of the resistors, and I have to take a break my eyes were really tired because I'm not only check the color code of the resistor I also check with the multimeter to make sure is the right resistance, because sometimes when you in a hurry you look away for a second and grab the wrong one by mistake it does happen, but yesterday I was chilling listen to the other channel playing some Sade wow nice!,

but talking about resistors next time I'm going to use the 1/4W ones because looks more nicely on the board but in the same way this 1/2W blue ones don't look that bad at all so is 50/50 yes I'm crazy . About the MICA capacitors this time I have the right ones two 100pF and one 220pF this time no like the last time that I installed two 100nF and I didn't get treble sounds I be like WTF! . This time I'm going to replace R20 to 150 ohms instead of 470, on the first board I keep the R20 as 470 ohms, that is why the adjustment I have to turned so many times because of the 1K trim pot but still able to adjusted to 3V, after the board is completed and going to adjust the bias to 3.3V, "I mean the best I can" lol, so I'm really satisfied with the sound quality I was playing music for about 3 hours yesterday "with normal volume of course" really nice and I don't have expensive woofer or noting like that, all the speakers I have are "recycle" so imagine how good will sound if I have two 10" woofers mid ranges and I nice set of tweeters oh Lord that would be lovely! ok... ok... sorry I went away for a minute lol, take care guys!

Regards
vargasmongo3435
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (73.0 KB, 229 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (79.0 KB, 227 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (101.5 KB, 223 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (88.1 KB, 207 views)

Last edited by vargasmongo3435; 10th September 2012 at 02:54 PM. Reason: grammar error
Old 10th September 2012, 05:42 PM   #617
diyAudio Member

Default I also have perceived that Juan...we do not need expensive speakers

to result a good sound...this amplifier reproduces and amplifies the sound the way it enters and also transfer to speaker without troubles...any speaker.

I have coupled to a professional monitor....my god!... really resulted even better.... naturally.

But my poor speakers at home are playing a nice sound too...not so detailed as compared to high end speakers, but plays very good.

Thank you Juan.

Because you talk the truth, and all comes from your heart.

Carlos
Old 10th September 2012, 06:30 PM   #618
diyAudio Member

Talking silly idea what the heck is DIY!

This might be silly idea of showing this but what the heck! this is DIY, I find the way to keep the air coil inductor in a straight line to the board is silly but maybe some one is having a hard time installing the inductor straight, in the pictures you can see that I marked with a line so I know where I can bent the copper wire to a almost 90 degree angle, so it can go nicely and place it to the board , I know maybe is silly but I've seen some crazy stuff that people do in their DIY projects lol well is funny, I hope is a good idea for some one lol je je je je . good day guys!

Regards
vargasmongo3435
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (102.9 KB, 183 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (83.5 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (91.3 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg 2a.jpg (63.5 KB, 97 views)

Last edited by vargasmongo3435; 10th September 2012 at 06:38 PM. Reason: wrong picture
Old 11th September 2012, 07:00 AM   #619
AndrewT is offline AndrewT  Scotland
diyAudio Member

Really tidy winding of your coil !
Old 11th September 2012, 04:08 PM   #620
diyAudio Member

Default campare sound with a China power amplifier

Yesterday I was looking in my storage and I took out and old amplifier that I bought in Miami in 1998 so I decide to compare sounds with the Supercharged, so it happens that I can not get the same results as the one I build, first I was listen to the best of Sade 320kbps best quality,and this China amplifier sounded really dull in sound, the instruments sounds can not come out clear and crispy, I be like what the hell I pay $250.00 dollars for that? WTF! I'm not bullshiting the volume of my PC I have to turn it all the way up and this amp was not feeling strong or that I was enjoy it " I don't know how to described" lol, ok so done that I disconnected and put back my Dx Blame MKII Supercharged and all went back to normal I can listen to the instruments also I feel the deep bass as always so yes my deer friends I spend just $76.99 in parts and I have myself I really good sound amplifier. What is best choice 250 bucks China amp or 76.99 and you know that it was build it by yourself? true story here are the pictures of the amp. and the must important of all you have the option to build it the way you want it. China no is been done only one way pay for it! lol

Regards
vargasmongo3435
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (142.7 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (94.6 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg 19.jpg (138.3 KB, 91 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!