Are you ready to face strong emotions?.. Dx Blame MKII and the Supercharged release! - Page 52 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 12th July 2012, 02:53 PM   #511
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to vargasmongo3435
Hey seens I like it so much I work on this layout from mister Nabuco and I love it 4 different type of Dx Blame amp can be made I call this one " Super Saiyan" just for fun my friend it is awesome
Old 12th July 2012, 09:38 PM   #512
diyAudio Member

Default Yes...this power amplifier pcboard layout was super designed

First was Todd Johnson....then we had some other folks cooperating, and Mitchel too...now a days Renato Comerlatte is working on it...and you too.

This is good...increase the opportunity for people to build...they will for sure appreciate this amplifier.... we all will became very happy with that.

regards,

Carlos
Old 14th July 2012, 01:13 PM   #513
diyAudio Member

Default Now I understand a lot now

Hey destroyer x how are you man

now I understand some stuff yesterday, I chose from the 4 versions of the layout I chose Supercharged and it took me almost all day putting the part numbers according to the website Amplificadores DX Blame - Carlos Mergulhão on the "Blame-bom" excel file and it takes a lot of thinking searching on the blue print out with the part numbers and compare with the blue board with the parts already printed I my gosh ! it was like a marathon running looking around and after a few hours I was like this spiral in my mind lol but is great good idea of having Dx Blame with 4 different flavors Supercharge is tamarindo sweet and spice yeah! well here is my layout with the parts for Supercharge I hope there are no errors or errata ok I'm going to continue with this master piece, take care guys! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuu!

Regards
vargasmongo3435
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Dx Blame Supercharged.pdf (79.7 KB, 175 views)

Last edited by vargasmongo3435; 14th July 2012 at 01:28 PM.
Old 14th July 2012, 01:46 PM   #514
diyAudio Member

Of course with a lot of respect for all the hard work for the personal who work to put together this beautiful amplifier, I know sometimes I write weird maybe because I'm Puertorrican but I do respect and admire all the people who work hard to put this project to the light something to really admire specially mister destroyer x and he really put many hours and taking care of you guys videos,images,schematics,troubleshooting,prototype s,time and more, I just want it to said that, I be honest the only project that I did fished is Dx Blame MKIII and till day still my favorite one but is good to save this value information for future generation maybe one day I want it to build a nice Dx Blame ST for my studio, or Dx Blame ES for the living room, what I'm trying to said is to keep this for enjoyment of sound save, must of the projects I save them on USB drivers 3, DVD and print out "paper" so this info does not evaporate into the thin air no, save it one day you might need it. for real that is from my heart my friends.

Regards
Juan
Old 14th July 2012, 02:19 PM   #515
diyAudio Member

Default Yes dear Vargas.... a lot of hard work.... hundreds hours working on that

But was pleasant...and more than hundred guys have assemble, obtaining pcboards from group buys..not only in this forum but also in other foruns.

I am happy with the result.

When i was very young, my dream was to have such kind of thing for me to assemble..... was not possible in Brazil down the sixties...i could have only some amplifiers from Brazilian Philips, some kits..... i have assembled all them...but all them poor...made to be cheap.... i wanted something really good.

This is my payback, my revenge about my past..when i could not have the stuff..only importing from UK (Sinclair)..... i am realised...now a days i have and i could make it for others to have them too.

I am interested in revolutionary things...really brand new circuits (not complicated stuff).... but new ideas.

regards,

Carlos
Old 14th July 2012, 02:52 PM   #516
diyAudio Member

It nice to know that you accomplish a lot worldwide, but knowing that there is a humble "Jivaro del campo" from Puerto Rico that has that knowledge now is priceless, and I'm really happy to be part of it for many years to come.

Regards
Juan
Old 22nd July 2012, 07:46 PM   #517
diyAudio Member

Default My new logo

Hello guys!

Well I have my own logo and I want you guys to see it that's all je je je je. I was thinking to get some PCB glad boards to etch one of mister Nabuco Dx Blame boards from Carlos schematics I never done that before so I hope it works.

Regards
Juan
Attached Images
File Type: png VM3435.PNG (45.7 KB, 296 views)
File Type: jpg logo.jpg (193.0 KB, 290 views)
Old 23rd July 2012, 01:08 PM   #518
diyAudio Member

Interesting logo. Looks like Darth Vader had a fun time with the statue of liberty.
Old 23rd July 2012, 01:36 PM   #519
diyAudio Member

Default I perceived the same..the son of Dart Vader and the Liberty Statue

The logo look this way to me too.

regards,

Carlos
Old 23rd July 2012, 02:31 PM   #520
diyAudio Member

So nobody has seen Mazinger Z tv series 1974? ahaa is cool guys I'm old school about cartoons, sorry this is about treat on amplifiers no cartoons lol

Regards
Juan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mazinger20Z.jpg (52.7 KB, 232 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!