Are you ready to face strong emotions?.. Dx Blame MKII and the Supercharged release! - Page 12 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th November 2010, 09:37 AM   #111
diyAudio Member

Default This may be interesting...we have an Italian that have installed our amplifier in his

automobile....so, he will face thermal drift.

YouTube - Part one, amp heat sensitivity
YouTube - Part two, amp heat sensitivity

regards,

Carlos
Old 4th November 2010, 12:04 PM   #112
diyAudio Member

my logo in my PCB

SE-edited
Attached Images
File Type: gif DX.GIF (5.3 KB, 528 views)

Last edited by coolet; 4th November 2010 at 12:22 PM.
Old 4th November 2010, 12:14 PM   #113
diyAudio Member

hmm, shouldn't it read "ES" instead of "SE" ?
Old 4th November 2010, 12:15 PM   #114
diyAudio Member

Default Good Coolet!...joy, enthusiasm and group feelings are always very welcome

Some folks use to write me asking things about the Dx Blame ES...then you have some informs here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM0Ay5QZcwg

Yes, people can try the Supercharged with these modifications that will make them a Supercharged ES...but do tha under your own risk...and please, do not complain if you face some failures

regards,

Carlos
Old 4th November 2010, 12:37 PM   #115
diyAudio Member

Default There are several amplifier models dear Coolet

Dx Blame ES - ES
Dx Blame ST - ST
Dx Blame MKII - MKII
Dx Blame MKII Supercharged - MKII SE or SD

But you print what you think is correct.

regards,

Carlos
Old 4th November 2010, 01:10 PM   #116
Pano is online now Pano  United States
diyAudio Moderator

OT personal remarks removed. Stay away from the personal slams.
Last free warning.
Old 4th November 2010, 01:26 PM   #117
diyAudio Member

Default Thank you by the ones you removed. the ones were mine own posts

If you deleted from others too...also very good ....everything done to keep thread clean of figths are very welcome, needed and extremelly positive.

I hope, one day, we can see something more preventive than corrective too... and not very difficult to forecast... as water and oil never mixes on each other, some folks, together in a same thread, is a guarantee of crash... something alike High voltage..positive and negative poles.. and eletrons that cannot wait to jump from one point to the other...and everybody knows that...the entire forum knows there are some folks that loves deeply one each other... deeply and very much... a red signal, alike the presence o mined field filled with explosives warning, should be ligthing on or playing buzzer to the moderators , helping them to know when and where the third world war may start.

hehehehehe

regards,

Carlos

Last edited by destroyer X; 4th November 2010 at 01:37 PM.
Old 4th November 2010, 10:43 PM   #118
diyAudio Member

Carlos, you spend so much time to try to expel people that do not agree with you, it gets embarassing.
Why not just answer the question? This forum is about learning and getting better understanding, why do you want to prevent that?

jan didden
Old 4th November 2010, 11:13 PM   #119
diyAudio Member

Default Will try to let you know my point of view janneman, despite i am sure

you already know very well...will try once more...and will be my last try.

I do not agree forum is for discussion, and also it is difficult to learn..there are few guys interested to teach.... the majority of people that can teach do not teach..they want to show themselves...they want to discuss what others do..they want to check our designs..when they usually do not offer designs for us..they want the bônus and they do not want the ônus.... a lot of guys wants to be in a superior position evaluating your design..even if you have not asked anything about .... even without envitation they dress themselves as consultants when we have not asked that, nor invited...so...in my point of view, behave alike intruder.

Forum is DIY...means do, an action, to do...means to move, to build things, to construct things, to do designs, to share designs.

I see that several folks,maybe you are included, understand the forum as an academic stage..to discuss high levels of electronics and keeping the big majority out of the discussion, as they do not understand you words, your calculation and your mathematics..so..they are keep out from the sittuation and some few folks goes discussing...... i think this is fair... each one of us should search for our own sub group of people.... to do whatever we like..if you want to discuss...then go discussing with the ones loves to discuss.

Not my case...i want people building..i want to build...i am not interested if electrons spins clockwise or counterclockwise...also i am not interested in high precision..i want high level of sonics.... audio quality, pleasant sound..if it is perfect or not under your vision is not something that worries me.

I would like to have, and for sure i have, the respect of builders..their friendship and attention...this is what i want..and only that....different threads than people building are avoided by me...i feel that unpleasant, arrogant and not usefull...wast of time...people in the place to do things goes talking and talking and do nothing positive for their communitty..just searching for personnal pleasure to show themselves and to discuss theories....i do not think this is our forum target...i do think this is a deviation from the correct task.... Do It Yourself audio....not talk about audio...not discuss with others.

I am here to colect builders, to share some amplifiers i have copied, designed, adapted or tweaked..i do inform the source...and i use to share and i am being sucessfull in that direction... despite some folks, you included in the group, try all the time to interrupt or deviate me and my friends from the target...trying to impose your ideas when no one have asked anything... trying to behave alike consultant when no one have hired that job.... trying to fix defects when the amplifier was tested real life and have not any serious defects...so.... i am not the one that try to make interference in your life (the theorists life)...i do my own thing...i do not bother other groups of ideas..i do not go there to say that listening is better than your calculations and theories..i let you and the theorists groups in peace and i just want to be left in peace to do my work here...to spread some nice designs, to help the ones really post questions..simple questions...to help them to find mistakes....to support them.

In your mind.... searching for perfection and precision...in my mind, searching for fun and enjoyment.

Could you understand me this time?

best regards,

Carlos
Old 5th November 2010, 12:12 AM   #120
AndrewT is offline AndrewT  Scotland
diyAudio Member

Can I understand you? Yes.
Can I understand why you hold these views? No.
Can I understand why you tell all your friends that you can guarantee the performance of your amplifiers? No.
Can I understand why you will not listen nor learn? No.

Hide this!Advertise here!